48. Moon and Star

Siya's dress*

Vote target 1

Vote target 1.7k

Siya's pov*

" Aap apne chand ko hi dekhenge ya fir mujhe bhi mere Chand ko dekhne ki izazat hai" I said

" You will stare the moon or I will get the chance to admire my moon"

He turned around and my heartbeat stopped, he smiled looking at me, his eyes were fixed on mine, staring deep into my soul. I smiled back at him and the next moment he was on his knees, he took out a blue diamond ring.

" My Shona, when I first met you I was chasing someone. I am so sorry that I wasted your flowers and prasad, but to be honest I am thankful that I met you . I know we fought like kids in the start of our relationship, but trust me I used to enjoy that. You are the only person who made me feel like a normal human being, I lost myself somewhere in these responsibilities and proving my worth that maybe I was young when I became king but I deserved it, you came and made my life blissful. I used to enjoy your silliest of things. I never felt the boundaries of a king when I was with you. I know our life has been like a roller coaster, I am not saying that we will not face any problem now but yeah from now we'll be together in problems not against. I have so many things to say but I don't know where to start. So, my dear Siya Abhimanyu Singh Rahtore, will you love me for the rest of my life because I have fallen for you. I love you Shona" He confessed his feelings, he poured his heart in front of me, I nodded yes and he made me wear the ring, I sat on my knees and hugged him tightly.

" I love you too, jaana" I confessed and we hugged each other tightly, even an ounce of air couldn't pass through. We stayed like this for minutes then we pulled out. He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back with the same passion. We pulled out after a few minutes and he made me stand on my feet, I smiled at him cheekily and he ruffled my hair. He made me turn back and kept my hair aside, I felt a cold metal on my neck, I saw it was a blue diamond necklace, matching with my rings. Then he kissed my neck from back and nuzzled his nose inhaling my scent, I closed my eyes feeling his touch. He took my hand in his and guided me towards the table, he pulled out the chair and made me sit. He settled on the opposite chair and served me. It was all my favourite.

He fed me with his hands and fed himself too in between. Soon, we were done with dinner.

.

.

.

" Movies or late night talks?" He asked while I held his hand and led him near the waves, just to tell you we were in a safe zone. I laid on the cold sand and signed him to do that as well, he smiled and laid beside me, I kept my head on his chest and started looking at the sky.

" Look I am that Star beside the moon, the brightest and prettiest one, and you're that moon, source of my existence. You know this star is actually the planet Jupiter. I whirl around you just like this star whirl around the moon, I don't know when you became so important to me but yeah you're my moon." I said while he smiled, his eyes were filled with tears and pecked my nose and I wiped off his tears.