24. The Face off

************

Yeahh 100k reads, thank you cuties 🩷

Abhimanyu's pov

I took a deep breath and entered the room and I was shocked with what I saw. She was sleeping, and covered with the duvet. I couldn't see her face either. I waited for a few minutes, but I didn't have the courage to wake her up. I decided to not disturb her and came downstairs. I saw everyone sitting on the couch. I moved towards maa and sat on my knees. I joined my hands, while she stared at me blankly.

" I am really sorry maa, I failed as husband and a son in law both. I know it's difficult for you guys to trust me again with your daughter, but I promise, I'll never let this happen again. Please forgive me, I am really ashamed and guilty of myself " I apologized to her meaning each and every word, she nodded at me and caressed my hair.

" This is the first and last chance I am giving you, considering that it's been only one month of your marriage and maybe you guys need time to understand each other and build trust, I also know there are some experiences that don't let you trust someone blindly but trust me, my siya is an understanding girl, may be she behave childish, and do things to irritate everybody, but she also very mature when it comes to problems. I hope you understand " She told me calmly while I understood her each and every word.

" Thank you maa" I thanked her for giving me a chance. To be honest I feel light at least there is someone who understood me and gave me a chance to prove my each and every word.

" Nasta karke jaana beta"

" Have breakfast " She said to me.

" No maa, I'll have next time I just came here to meet her but she is sleeping" I said to her but she frowned listening to me but shrugged off.

I moved towards dad and apologize to him.

" I am really sorry dad, please trust me I'll never do this again" I said to him he gave me a judgemental look, I don't mind though, they're siya's parents and mine too, I'll do anything to make them trust me with their daughter.

" I thought you were going to punish her" He said to me while I looked at floor.

" We all say things in anger that we don't even mean. People say that a person speaks truth in anger, but to be honest I don't think so. A person only speak the things, which will hurt the next person, he will try to give the same pain to the next person. I didn't even know what I was saying, but I am sure that I'll never be able to hurt her even in my dreams, . I was angry that's why I avoided her, thinking maybe we will have another fight in anger, but in corner of my heart I had this feeling that my siya is not responsible, it's just my anger and I promise I'll work on it" I told him honestly and assured him while he nodded and gave geniune smile.

I greeted everyone and headed towards the office. My day went similar to the previous one it's just I am missing her a lot.

.
.
.

From last five days it's happening, when I go to meet her she is sleeping, in evening she is not home, maybe out for shopping, or be on office. I kind of get it that she is avoiding me. But being shameless I am doing this again again. Ofcourse we both are stubborn. So, there is no way I am letting any chance go. I am again going to her thinking maybe she is awake.