35. sensual date

Mature content ahead, Avoid if you're uncomfortable*

Le my tharki audience*

Vote target 1.5k

Siya's pov*

I came out of the office and I spotted a familiar figure. I saw Abhimamyu was leaning on the car and busy in his phone as always, I noticed everyone was gawking at my man with their hungry eyes. The hell why he is not wearing his coat, I approached him with longer steps and stood in front of me, while he looked at me and smiled softly.
“ What are you doing here?” I asked and his smile vanish ugghhh I hate myself, but I was not planning to be rude it came out like that.
“ Uhhh…  what happened? Did I do something wrong?” He asked me in a soft voice oh my baby, I just want to kiss you harshly in front of these house flies.
“ Just answer my question” Saying I moved towards the driving seat opened the gate and took out his coat and made him wear it, while he responded without any question and hung his head low like a kid.

“ I thought to go on a date, if you're comfortable.” He said.

“ Listen when you're outside, you're supposed to wear your coat, understand” I ordered him while he nodded in agreement, I gave glare to those useless stares and they went back to their business. While he smirked.

“ Jelly jelly” He teased me while smirking and I am not in the mood for this teasing.

“ Yes, jelly jelly, so be careful otherwise next time your head will be jelly jelly” I spatted angrily while his smile vanished and he nodded in agreement.

“ So are you coming?” He asked me to change the topic.

“ Not so easy, try harder” I said while he took a deep breath.

“ Shona, will you go on a date with me?” He asked hopefully, as much as I hate myself for doing this but yeah I am bitch.

“ Boring” Saying I moved to the passenger seat while he held my hand, and kissed my knuckles.

“ Biwi go on a date with me” He said while I rolled my eyes.
“ Harder” I said and the moment I turned back I was in the air, yes he again threw me on his shoulder and moved to the backseat. He threw me on the backseat, while I tried to move but his eyes turned dark.

“ Don't do something that you'll regret later” He said and yes now I couldn't move from the place. He closed the door and went back to the driving seat.

He drove off to an abandoned area and stopped the car on the side of the road, before I could say something he got out of the car and came to the backseat.

Before I could say something he slammed his lips to mine and kissed me harshly, I tried to kiss him back but he didn't let me. I moved my hands to his hairs, he devoured my lips and moved his hand inside my shirt. He caressed my waist and pich it sensually, while I moaned loudly.