7. The small steps

**********

Abhimanyu reached the office and immediately called Aryan (his right hand). After a few moments he entered the cabin, "Boss you called me " He asked entering the cabin.

"Yes, the day I was chasing them, there was someone beside me, that means they knew about our plan and it's not possible without any traitor. find him. " Abhimanyu ordered Aryan while he nodded and got out of the room.

Aryan is very sharp headed, he speaks less. But there is nothing he can't figure out and solve it. Abhimanyu calls him when it is really urgent and confidential. He was an orphan and didn't have money to survive, then abhimanyu met him in his school times and helped him, from that day he decided to work for him and protect him at any cost.

.................

Prisha was returning from college when she was crossing the road, when a car break failed and it was going in the direction of her she got panicked as the car was few meters away from her, she closed her eyes in fear but suddenly someone pulled her by a jerk, they both got stumbled and the next moment the person was on the ground and prisha was on the top of him. They both got lost in each other but the moment people approached them to ask whether they were fine or not they got out of reality and stood in their place.

" Hi, lakshya kapoor " He said smiling and extending his hands towards prisha. She took the hand gladly.

" Prisha singh rathore" She said while smiling.

"Coffee? " He asked her and she accepted the offer immediately

"Sure why not " They both went to the nearest coffee shop.

................

Rajmahal

Siya was adjusting her things when the door knocked, she went to see it was dadi she asked her to come in. She smiled and entered the room.

"Siya I came here to tell you something, I know this marriage happened in hurry and you didn't got time be prepared, whatever you have in your heart before this marrige about abhimanyu it's time to forget it and open your heart to him, take a step in this marriage give chance to each other, I'm not burdening you with the responsibilities of queen, even you're queen. I'll take care of your work first I want you to mend your relationship with him then I'll help you with the responsibilities of a queen. I'm telling you this cause time never stops for anyone you've to move on with, I've already seen relationships breaking out of small mistakes, make your bond stronger. give your heart a chance to love him I know my grandson he will do all the things to make you happy just trust on him " She said and smiled sweetly.

" I understand dadi I'll do anything to make this relationship work " I said to her while she caressed my hair and went out of the room, I know this is new for me but I'll try my best to work on this.

..................

In office

Abhimanyu was working on his laptop, when Aryan entered his cabin, abhimanyu's attention diverted to him

" That day the person who chased from behind was absolutely not connected to the main enemy, he was someone else working against and someone really close from you is leaking information, he got to know about our second enemy they might come together against us" He said to abhimanyu

" That means they are way more stronger than before" He asked

" Yes" He said

" Don't worry they'll not be able to hide for long they don't know with whom they're messing with, did you get any details of the person who is leaking information" He asked Aryan he shook his head in no.