32. Bua: The mastermind

Vote target :  1.5k

Author's pov

After a few minutes Meera maa came forward and joined her hands, “ Shanti ji, I know our behaviour has hurt you a lot, I am happy that you forgave us. I would like to take my daughter to my house. It's been more than a week that the house is incomplete without her, I promise no matter what I will be standing like a rock in front of her. I'll never let this happen again” She said but mom has a serious look which I can't even guess what she is going to do.

“ Meera jI, I hope you keep your promise.” she said with a blank face while meera maa approached her and hugged her tightly.
“Don't worry I won't repeat my mistake" she said and they both hugged.
“ Ab hamein ijazat dijiye” Said meera maa while mom smiled softly.
( give us permission to leave)

.
.
.

I hugged mom, she kissed my forehead, her eyes were filled with tears. I wiped off her tears and did mine. I went to my dad and hugged him. He gave me a protective hug, which was saying he will always be there for me no matter what the situation is. He kissed my forehead, “ No matter what the time or situation, this house will always be yours, don't even dare to take permission for loving here, just come and we will welcome our daughter always” He said while I nodded, I know why he is saying this. I remember the day I came here at midnight, I was so broken I asked whether I could live here or not. I know that has hurt my family more. I nodded in agreement and he gave me a weak smile. I realised I am one of the luckiest girls, if every parent turns out like this no one even dares to hurt their daughter’s , they'll think before doing something and the daughter will not hesitate to leave their abusive marital life.

I moved to my brothers, Akash bhai was trying hard to not cry. I hugged him and he hugged me back, “ I thought we were dumping him and finally we could enjoy our life but my plan died even before breathing” He said with pout while I laughed at his talk. “ Bhai I know you miss me, you can't hide this from me, but it's not like I am married now you'll be disturbing me definitely not, our bond is above anything and I'll make sure you don't miss me” I said while he kissed my forehead.

I moved to Rahul bhai who was sulking. I can't believe this man, “ I can't believe you're still thinking of that fifty thousand rupees” I said, crossing my hand while everyone laughed. He smacked my head slowly, “ I can give my life for you and you're talking about those 50 thousands” Saying he hugged me and kissed my forehead while bhabhi smiled looking at our bond. “ Take care, although my best friend is whipped for you but still if he hurts you call me ASAP” He said while I chuckled at his talk. “ By the way how did your pearl bracelet break? I made it with so many efforts” I asked him to make him frown and an emotion which I couldn't figure out may be fear.

“ Where did you get it?” He asked slowly while I suddenly saw Abhi was so interested in conversation. He stood silently waiting for an answer.
“ Oh Abhi has that, I saw it” I said making him gulp they both shared a look, god knows what's cooking between them.

.
.
.

The car was running on the streets, Abhi was a bit tense. I decided to break the silence.

“Are you not happy that I am coming back I said with pout while the car halted at the road and he moved towards me and cupped my cheeks.

“ Trust me, I am more than happy. I was counting days for you to come back” He said and pecked on my nose. A blush crept on my cheeks.

“ Stop flirting” I said while he chuckled with his deep voice which sent shiver to my spine.

“ why? Is it only your right He said while I couldn't stop myself from smiling.