22. Abhimanyu meets siya

Follow bhi karlo mujhe 🤧 itna to deserve krti hu ( shayad) , bhai kal to sabne meri band baja di maine socha kya gunah kardiya maine bhai 😂😂

Author's pov

They all ran in the direction, they entered the room and saw prisha was crying. Abhimanyu ran to her and hugged he tightly , while she kept crying in his his embrace.

" Bhai please bring bhabhi back, where is she, I need her, I already behaved badly with and now she is not even here, I can't even apologize to her, the guilt inside me is eating me up bhai" She said and cried in his embrace while he kept caressing her back, he was feeling helpless everything was out of his hand.

" Prisha, you don't need to cry she is not even angry at you after all this, but she needs time to overcome all this, she is also suffering, we will meet her in the end of this week" Said Rajmata, while everyone looked at her in shock.

" Maa don't you think it's too late we already behaved bad with her, we should not waste our time, I can't believe my child will be blaming herself when she is not even at fault" Said meera as right now her heart was bleeding thinking she punished her child without listening to her, she was not even at fault.

" Bahut jaldi yaad agyi tumhe uski"

" Now you remember" Said rajmata to meera while she cried in guilt.

" Her family must be angry, and they need time too siya is not well give them some time with her, once she is okay then we will go to meet her" Rajmata said while Abhimanyu's heart broken listening to rajmata that siya is not well .

" What do you mean by she is not well" Abhimanyu asked in a worried and stern tone , now he got the idea there is no way he is not going to her.

" She locked herself in the room, god knows, since when she was lying unconscious on floor, she woke up today only" Said rajmata while concern was visible in her voice.

Abhimanyu was ready to run when she interrupted him, " Don't you dare Abhimanyu give her sometime to breath, you created enough drama" She warned him but he cared less.

" After knowing her condition there is no way I am stopping" Saying he walked out of the room while she gritted her teeth in anger, but somewhere her heart was at peace. She also wanted her family to be happy and united.

She moved to prisha and sat beside her, she caressed her head and kissed her forehead while prisha cried in her embrace.

" Shh... That's enough now you should not cry on the past, take good care of yourself recover soon then you can meet your bhabhi sa, otherwise she will be upset seeing you broken and in pain, I know whatever happened is the worst thing can happen to a girl, but it was not your fault too, you trusted your love, which is the foundation of any relationship but keep it in mind noting is bigger than family's love, you should have listened to siya, maybe she was wrong but still you should have considered her feeling and given her time she asked for, now keep it in a mind, we would never stop you or judge you for something but you should not lie to family. If you're going someone in your family should be informed, do you know how tensed we were when we got to know you're not home and we didn't even knew your exact location" Dadi told her honestly while she nodded her head understanding her mistakes.

" I am sorry dadi, I should have listened to bhabhi sa, I know my mistake and I won't even repeat it" She said and cried her heart out, they all consoled her made her eat breakfast and she went to sleep due to high dosage of medicine.
.

.

.

Joshi house

" Shanti why you say this to her " Amar asked Shanti as he was worried that things would be more complicated.