8. Siya's plan

****************

She was shocked when she saw a gun in the cupboard, but eventually thought that he is a king, maybe it's for his safety. She shrugged off and started searching for a suitable suit for him to wear, but her evil mind got an idea and of course our siya will not back off from that.

..............

Abhimanyu came in changing room, siya froze at her spot seeing in hard chest and well built body, she had a urge inside her to roam her hand on his bare body and toned abs, butterflies started wondering in her stomach but she realized what she was doing, she calmed herself and started speaking, trying to show she is not affected, when abhimanyu smirked seeing her reaction.

" Like what you see" He said smirking while she couldn't help but her cheek turned crimson red at his statement.

" Ohh please, with this body of your's a turned on person will get turn off" She said while chuckling and his gaze turned dark.

She saw him and stopped laughing, when she saw him coming towards her. She started walking backwards while he kept walking towards her direction, her back hitted the cold wall and she stopped.

He came towards her and put his hand on the wall caging her in between, her breath hitched, heart started racing.

He slid his hand on her waist while she felt a sensation in her body , when his hand touched her skin. She felt like closing her eyes and feeling him , he leaned towards her she closed her eyes ready for a kiss but he leaned towards her ears

" So what were you saying biwi, your words and actions are not matching biwi, well I'm having this effect on you then I don't care about others,whether they get turned on or off cause only you matter to me " He said in his deep hoarse voice licked your ear.

A shiver ran inside your body listening to him, for few minutes you both were standing in that position staring at each other when he spoke

"Did you choose the suit for me? " He asked while you internally smirked and made a innocent face.

" Promise you'll wear what will i have chosen" She asked sweetly smiling at him.

" Promise biwi, now tell me fast I've meeting " He said while she smirked and held his hand and took him in bedroom.

She pointed towards the bed, while he panicked and looked at her in disbelief.

" No way biwi, I'm not wearing this" He said as fear is visible on his face.

"But what's wrong abhi, it such a beautiful suit" She said with innocent face

" Seriously biwi, you don't find anything wrong in it, it's red blazer, purple shirt with orange pant, leave about looking king I'll look joker in it " He said.

" I chose this suit with all my heart, I didn't know you'll say this" She said and looked at him with doe eyes and here he lost his battle.

" Fine I'm wearing it don't make that face" He said and went in his wardrobe to wear it and siya giggled in happiness. She ran in the bathroom and took shower immediately as she doesn't want to miss the show.

She took bath immediately and wore her clothes and came out of the wardrode and entered her room, she frowned when she didn't saw him there but when she heard the noise from study room, she got to new he was there. She started combing her hair, she was almost done she saw him coming of study room.

She bursted in laugh when she saw him, " Haha haha haha " She was laughing continuosly while he stare at her with done look and went out of the room.

............