46. Siya is Angry

Vote target 1.5K

Raj Mahal

Author’s pov

Abhi entered the house just to see Prisha crying while hugging Siya. He immediately moved towards Prisha Siya and looked at him in helplessness. He told her to not take stress while she nodded. She moved a bit to give him space while he settled beside her. He took Prisha in a protective hug. Prisha cried in his arms, and he consoled her. “ Why are you crying when I already settled everything? '' he said while caressing her hair. “Bhai I trusted the wrong person, I insulted Bhabhi. Maybe everyone has forgotten but this thought is not settling well with me that I insulted Bhabhi under the influence of that vile Bua,” she told him her guilt while he just gave her a weak smile he couldn’t do anything more. he can change the present but not the past. “ You shouldn’t feel like this with the things that were not in your control,” said Siya while Abhi nodded in agreement. “But bhai..” before she could complete he put his hand in her mouth making her go silent, “I have a surprise for you won’t you see that” he said to her while her face frowned in confusion, he took her hand in his and walked outside. He made her sit in the front seat and drove off. “ Bhai, where are we going?” Prisha asked in confusion while his eyes were focused on the road. Soon the car stopped in front of the old building, he got outside and opened the gate for Prisha, she walked behind him, while Abhi was holding her hand securely. Soon Prisha's confusion was cleared when she saw her familiar face in front of her, it was Lakshya tied in the chain begging for death, his fingers were chopped, his teeth were broken, and his feet nails were taken off. She looked towards Abhimanyu while he signalled her to move further and take her revenge.

She took a rod from the table and hit his lower body harshly, his screams echoed in the basement. She hit him again and again till her anger was satisfied. She took the gun from Abhimanyu and focused the gun on Lakshya. Her eyes were showing anger, full of hatred. He was pleading with her to not hurt him but she care less, she pulled the trigger and the bullet hit his crotch. He screamed in pain but she took a deep breath. Finally, she could live in peace. She gave the gun to Abhimanyu, “ I am done with my side, I trust you bhai I know you will make him regret his every action” She said while Abhimanyu nodded and took her in a protective hug. He kissed her forehead and promised her to give him a good lesson. They both came out of the building, but Prisha's eyes popped out of the socket. She jumped while holding the neck of Abhimanyu and he held her in his arms instantly to protect her.

“ BHOOT… … ..” She shouted at the top of her lungs while Abhi looked at her in disbelief

( Ghost) .

“ Siya ke sath reh reh ke tum sab bhi dramebaaz hote ja rahe ho” Said Abhimanyu while Prisha gave him an offended look.

( you all are becoming a drama queen while living with Siya)

“ How could you bhai? That means you also get irritated by bhabhi,” she asked him with a mocking smile while he rolled his eyes.

“ She is cute not like you all, nobody can tell you are all from the Royal Family, it looks like some demon is shouting,” Said Abhimanyu while Prisha gave him a death glare,

“ Everything is fine bhai but I won't tolerate this disrespect in front of my boyfriend,” She said, rolling her eyes.

“ Don't roll your eyes or I will transfer to Italy's branch” Said Abhimanyu, while smirking at her and she gave him an unbelievable look.

“ I can't believe such a meanie you're, and where was Rahul bhai these three months?” She asked, as she already understood everything, she knew her brother very well.