47. Date

Vote target 1.5k

Siya's pov*

I turned back and saw him standing leaning on the car, looking devilishly handsome. He was smiling at me and I smiled back and ran towards him as I couldn't wait anymore. He stood opening his hands for me while I jumped in his arms. He hugged me tightly and twirled me, my legs were in the air, and I was laughing loudly. After a few minutes he made me stand on my feet and I looked at him lovingly.

“ Did you like the dress?” He asked while I nodded like a kid.

“ I loved it” I chirped in happiness and ruffled his hair, while he smiled at me like a child. I love ruffling his hair and I am happy doesn't get angry about this. We looked at each other and our eyes locked, soon he cupped my cheeks and pressed his lips on mine, he kissed me and I kissed him back, it was a slow passionate kiss. We kissed for a few minutes then pulled. He gave me a lavender bouquet and I accepted it. I know why he gave it to me, I always use things with lavender fragrance, I don't know why but I just love it and he noticed. He kissed my knuckles and I kissed his forehead. He took my hand and walked towards the passenger seat. He opened the door for me and made me settle on it. He fastened my seatbelt and came to the other side he started the car, and the fuel gave life to the engine. Soon the car was running on the streets, he turned back took out a box of chocolates and handed it to me.

“ It will take time, then have some chocolates so that you won't get bored” He said handing me the chocolates.

“ I will not get bored, if you're with me. I can spend my whole life like this” I said, I saw blood rushing to his cheeks and neck, and his ears turned red. He scratched his neck and a slight shy smile played on his lips.

“ Oh my my, My Akdu Singh Rathore is blushing,” I said while he tried hard to hide his shy smile. I giggled and kissed his cheeks.

“ You're looking cute and handsome at the same time” I said while he took my hands in his big palms and kissed my knuckles, he never left my hands towards the whole journey.

Today I learned the importance of showing love. We sometimes ignore the fact that men need love too, they need compliments too, they also crave the confession of how much you love them and how much you're comfortable with them. I think sometimes we just ignore the fact that we both are in a relationship and we make everything just about ourselves. They never complain, maybe they don't even realise they're craving for the same things that they are doing for us, but we should tell them how much we love them. Some people will think that they know we love them. I just want to say to them that we know too that they love us but still we crave hearing those words. The same goes for them, sometimes we should get out of their shy shell and appreciate and reciprocate their feelings.

( I am talking about a fictional man, so asli mard jaat ki baat koi nahi karega kyuki real world mein toh mera yhi manna h mard jaat se dur raho, Zindagi ke sare dukh ki jad hai ye, 10% ko chhodkar.

Your author is very clever jo - jo offend hone wale the ab khud ko 10% mein count karenge 😎)

The car stopped in front of the airport, I looked at him confusingly, he smiled sheepishly and came outside and opened the gate for me. Soon we settled in a Private jet, whenever I asked him he just pecked my lips to keep me shut. After half an hour I understood that he would not reveal and will keep on taking advantage of my curious self. So I just slept in his arms while he kept caressing my hair.

.

.

.

After two hours,I opened my eyes when I felt someone was carrying me in his arms. It was him carrying me in his arms,we have reached our destination. I saw people were gawking at us,I could hear their whispering sounds. I heard lots of flashing sounds, the media had already arrived even before our departure, strange? I saw nobody noticed me cause my head was hidden on his chest. I took the chance and closed my eyes. There is no way I am facing this embarrassment. I Know him he is not going to leave me so it’s better to stay like this. I heard his  slow chuckle, and I gritted my teeth. I will give him a good lesson,after sitting in the car but to my surprise the moment we stepped out he moved to another section of the airport. Soon I felt the pressure of air, I opened my eyes and saw we were  standing near a helipad. I saw a chopper standing there waiting for its owner to take off. I saw him in disbelief while he gave me a soft smile,before I could say something he captured my lips in his, I was too shocked to react. He sucked my lips slowly and passionately,I clutched onto his shirt as it was so arousing and thrilling. Him kissing me, while I was in his arms. After a few minutes he left my lips and my cheeks turned into crimson red. I looked at his chest to avoid his piercing gaze. This was the first time I didn't respond to his kiss, a shy smile was playing on my lips. “ Did you sleep well ?” he asked while looking at him in disbelief how he could do this, doing the sinful things and being caring at the same time. I nodded in yes while he gave me a sweet smile and pecked my forehead.