3. The marriage proposal

************

While her condition was something she can't even explain she wanted to underground in embarrassment, she started at him in fear and shock while he just smirked at her.....

Abhimanyu pov*

I came downstairs to receive the guest, I went to dadi sa but when I saw a girl approaching her I stood behind her and let her complete somehow, she seems familiar too me but I shrugged off the thought. She grabbed my attention with the gift and the thought of designing the dress for dadi sa, I felt proud of my dadi sa. Her voice seem familiar but I didn't thought much as I was excited to see the face of the girl, who is so thoughtful not knowing it's the same whom I'm hating since yesterday, I smirked in victory when I got to know that she doesn't know about the king as I'll get chance to get the best view ever, her face when she'll get to know who I actually I'm and as expected she didn't disappointed me with her expression, I wanted to laugh on her face so hard but my dignity and character were stopping me from doing that and the fear on her face not gonna lie "yeh dar pasand aya mujhe" (I liked this fear) .

Siya's pov

I never knew that oneday I'll be in this big trouble, as I'm not surprised of problems but this is something I need to worry, disrespecting the king would last thing in my life to do that. Suddenly I imagined myself in his cruel lock up my hands are tied with chains and I'm looking like a pig, people are laughing at me, I shook my head to get out from my weird imagination. When I saw the smirk on his face I knew I fucked up badly and there is no going back better to apologize, for my mistakes but I haven't done something which is wrong it was him who misbehaved with me but who cares siya your first priority should be save yourself from this mannerless king otherwise it won't be good for you, he is powerful my consiences told me and I kind agreed with her.

Author's pov*

Her thoughts inturuppted when his family burst out of laughing while she just smiled awkwardly, and family was tensed because of her behavior but somewhere they got relieved seeing his family took it in a fun but our siya is still in diellma what to do when her mom approched her and said something in her ear

" Listen beta I don't know what was the reason for your behavior but you should not disrespect the king, I'll appreciate it if you apologize " She said in low tone and siya nodded in agreement.

She approached Abhimanyu while fidgeting her finger as she is hell nervous now she don't know what will be his next step cause he seems scary and she was just praying that he let go her mistake one more time. While Abhimanyu was smirking in victory but the next moment his smirk dropped while listening to her and once again he doubted his existence.

" Raja sa I'm sorry for disrespecting you but I'm not sorry when I said you were wrong cause yes you were, you shouldn't have drove in wrong lane with more than the speed limit as it was crowded place anything would've happened but I also understand you were chasing something important but that doesn't make you right but still despite of all the things I said I shouldn't have disrespected you cause you're the king and I'm only sorry for the things which was actually wrong talking in wrong tone and disrespecting you" She said and saw in his eyes she can sense the anger.

His jaw clenched making her afraid of him she immediately down her gaze but his piercing gaze which is tearing her soul was not happy with her statement. well, his gaze moved away from her when his mom approched her making him sigh in frustration.

"Abhimanyu she is our guest you shouldn't behave with her like that and she already said sorry , she is just a child you should not scare her like that" Said meera and rubbed siya's back while abhimanyu chuckled