41. Love or Hate

Vote target: 1.5k

Abhimanyu's Pov*

“ Khamma ghani Rana sa” The commissioner created him with respect.

“ Ghani Ghani khamma, say what made you call me?” He asked, cutting off all the formalities…

“Mrs Rathore is here Rana sa”

“ What ?” I asked in shock.

“ Yeah she came to register to complain about the death of Rahul Joshi” He said, and I was almost shocked.

“ Don't do any stupidity I am coming " I said while he hummed in response. I cut the call immediately and took the long steps. I reached the stairs, the driver already took the car out of the parking lot.

I moved to the driving seat and signalled him to get out of the car. I sat in immediately and drove at full speed. Soon I reached the police station. I got out of the car, and suddenly everyone went silent and stood at their place. They bowed to me, I nodded and entered the commissioner's office.

Siya's pov*

I was in my office, my mind was blank. I don't know what to do, I am running away from everything. I hate you for this Abhi you shouldn't have done this to me. I don't know but still, a part of me wants to believe him, and I don't give a fuck to that part. You are making me suffer then I'll make your life hell too. I stood up and told my boss that I'd work from home today as I was not well. She asked me to take a rest and not overwork. Well, she is kind and I appreciate her for this. I directly came to the police station, my brother was killed by someone and I want to know why. I can't directly tell anyone but I can make this investigation happen and let out the truth.

I sat in the office of the commissioner.

“ I want to file a Complaint” I said and the officer gave me an amusing look.

“Regarding?” He asked, raising his eyebrows.

“ My brother Rahul Joshi had a suspicious death and I am sure someone was behind this, I want to file a complaint,” I said while he was shocked.

“ Just a minute,” He said and excused himself, while I gave him a confused look, he was talking with someone, and I just waited for him to come back.

He came back and sat comfortably, “ Mam are you sure you want to file a complaint, I mean there was nothing suspicious in the post-mortem report” He said trying to give me an obvious reason.

“ Who knows, was it true or not?” I said, raising my eyebrows.

“ You're doubting us,” He said in an amusing tone.

“ I didn't say that but who knows” I said while anger reflected on his face.

“Mrs Rathore, I hope you know that this is a punishable offence” he tried to threaten me.

“ And I hope you know who I am" I said and his colour faded from his face and instantly became pale.

“ Mrs. Rathore I hope you're aware of the consequences of coming here without informing” I  heard his deep husky voice. I can say he was hella angry, looks like I have made some big mistake, I never thought that he was so powerful, and he will get to know this. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and turned to face him. He was staring at me with his dark gaze, I stood up from my place and he came dangerously close.

“ Officer, my wife is not able to accept the incident, we are taking leave,” He said to the officer still gazing at me with his dark orbs and I gulped in fear.