28. The longing

I brushed my hairs and the thought of prisha crossed my mind, I am trying to find out. I need the help of siya. I thought to wait till the marriage. I don't want to make everyone tense. But the person who is behind all this will get the most painful death he will ever imagine. I kept the brush back then I heard siya shouting, my heart skipped and fear ran to my body. I ran downstairs just to see, yn rolling on the floor, while the male members were sitting on the couch folding there hands to the chest, done with her extraordinary performance. Prisha was giggling, but me being a fool ran to her and made her sit.
" what happened biwi?" I asked her about the concern written on my face. She cried in my arms yeah.
"They are not giving me Rasmalai," She said pointing to her dad and brothers. I gave them a questioning look.

" Mom, dadi and Aunty went to Temple, and mom has asked to not eat it before they come and perform the prayer. We can eat only after that" Rahul saud with a huff. While I made her sit .

" You want it?" I asked while she nodded and gave me puppy eyes. I took her in the room, such a kid she is. sometimes, wait no, every time but I love her. I asked Mihir to get it for her on the way.

She giggled happily, like a kid got his favourite candy. I took a mental note to give her rasmalai when she is angry. She seems to like it very much.

All day she was busy at work and I was busy getting her attention.

Siya's pov*

I don't know what happened to him since morning, he is sulking like a baby. I am doing work while he is just following me by holding my pallu. I am embarrassed because of him. The ladies are talking and giving me a teasing smile. I asked him for a lot of time to move aside but he is behaving like a deaf. Finally after getting frustrated I came to the room, no I don't need to drag him he is already behind me not leaving the hem of my pallu. I closed the door behind and turned back to him.

" What?" I asked, getting frustrated.
" Why are you shouting at your baby? " He said with a pout, oh god I don't want to melt.
" And who is the baby here?" I asked, putting my both hands on my waist while he smiled sheepishly and hugged me.
" I am you baby, you know I miss you but you're not giving me attention, not fair" He said and moved to my neck and started giving me butterfly kisses, I giggled.

"Abhi what are you doing? There are a lot of guests, we will continue later" I said, trying to get rid of him but he was adamant.

He started sucking my neck and I moaned in pleasure, I gave in and started sucking his neck too. My hands roamed to his hair and the other one was roaming on his hard butterfly muscles on his back. He bit my neck while I cried in pain, he licked it with his tongue to soothe the pain. He connected our lips and started sucking it passionately, while I maintained the pace. We both were walking back and forth to dominate the kiss but this baby was becoming daddy. We both collapsed in bed with our little domination game, still unbothered. He hovered over me, his one leg was between my thighs. His knee was rubbing against my core, to be precise I was grinding against him. He entered his tongue exploring my mouth. Our lips were dancing with each other, it bursted the firework of my heart, ignited my every nerve. He gently pressed me boob and moaned in his mouth.

" Mhhhmmm" I moaned in pleasure

" Aaagghrrrhhh" He groaned when I pulled my knees and gently rubbed it on his bulge.

His warmth was so comforting and pleasurable, it was the feeling of pure ecstasy. He gently kneaded my breast and opened the string of my blouse, by turning me around. I was taking a long breath.

" You're my death darling" He whispered in his husky voice while closing my eyes, feeling his hot breath against my bare back.

He kissed my back while closing my eyes, feeling his touch which ignited my body but I need to stop him before I lose my control. I turned back facing him while he was looking at me softly, his eyes were admiring. I can see an immense love for me with the hint of lust, he doesn't even need to tell me.