14. Sudden meeting

Ommmgggg
350 + votes
...Thank you cuties...

" Mom, he is just like dad, he takes care of me, his priority is my respect and comfort, mom he behaves like dad protective and loving " I said and hugged her while she patted my back.

" We are going, rest a bit, we will meet you soon" She said while I nodded.

I hugged her and she walked away. I was admiring myself, when I started singing while jumping while pointing myself in the mirror....

"She's so cool, she's so fine, out of ten I give her nine" I sang when I heard...

" Why not ten" He said while leaning on the door.
" Cause we are human and nobody is perfect " I said and he approached me.
" Well in your case, this theory doesn't work" He said and backhugged me.

" See this dark black dense,perfectly curved eyebrows, it's like God has put some extra efforts while carving it, then this dark brown eyes, in which I can dive for my whole life and these dense lashes doing no justice to my heart and making me more whipped for your eyes, look at your button nose, it is the cutest feature of your face and then your pouty lips and chubby cheeks are the toppings in your beauty, and more over this dimple it makes me weak always when you smile, these curves on your body it's my weakness, whenever I see this I want to do unholy things with you and moreover your beautiful heart is the only thing which gives competiton to your beauty and it always wins, to be honest the way I'm whipped for your beauty, I'm whipped 100 times more for your heart. I'm thankful to dadi that she chose you and now I know why, you know whenever you speak, I just want to listen cause my siya, she always cares for others, she has the most beautiful heart, and finally I can say I got a ultimate beauty with brains, maybe your outer beauty fades oneday hell I don't care about that cause the actual beauty I care is your inner beauty meri siya, you're the best ,the perfect thanks for coming in my life" He said and kissed my earlobe, while tears made their ways to my cheeks.

" Stop crying biwi" He said and wiped my tears while I just hugged him tightly.

" Abhi, I don't know what you saw in me, but you made me confident, like i was never before, I brought up listening that I'm not beautiful, but you made me feel like I'm the most beautiful thing in this universe, you know I never cared what people said, but after marriage I had these self doubt ofcourse every girl want to be beautiful in their husband's eyes, and I'm lucky that I got you, thank you " I said while hugging, while he kept caressing my back.

The next day

I got up when I felt him carrying me all the way from room to bathroom and made me sit on the cabinet, it has become his daily routine, after coming from gym , he carry me to the bathroom and made brush my teeth cause i'm lazy, but now I am enjoying this princess treatment.

" Biwi, your holidays are over you've to join office today c'mon don't be lazy now " He said making my eyes jolt up open.

" What's the time" I asked in sleep

"It's 7:30, don't worry you've time, I'm going to take a shower, take out my clothes and don't worry I'll choose yours, maa told me yesterday you get confused when you choose your clothes" He said ruffling my hair and kissed my both cheeks making me blush.

He went to take a shower, while I got busy in my work.

Time skip

We both were at dining table doing breakfast, " Siya bacche you're joining office today? " Meera maa asked while I nodded in positive.

" Do din aaye nhi hua aur madam ko kaam par jana hai, kya kami hai is ghar mein jo tumhe kaam karne ki jarurt pad gyi" Said bua.

" Bua ji jab meri pati ko koi problem nhi hai to apko kyu dukh ho rha, aur waise bhi har chiz paisa nhi hoti kuch cheeze khud ki khusi ke liye bhi ki jati wrna baad mein afsos reh jata hai " I said polietly as I already saw abhi was not going to spare bua ji this time.