13. Reception party

*************

@tara_wrts is my insta id you guys can follow me there for updates and spoiler,

Just before they were about to leave, the door opened reavling abhi, he froze at his place, I don't know why but mom and cahchi giggled a bit and left from the room

He shut the door without breaking the eyecontact, while moved my face towards mirror, looking at mirror tried to not drown in him. He took the towel and moved to the bathroom, while I released my breath which I was holding for so long. I got busy in admiring myself, as I was looking really beautiful. I twirled around happily that when he entered the room, towel wrapped around his waist, I bumped in him my hands rested on his bare chest.

" Sorry" I said looking at my hands,

" Careful biwi you'll hurt yourself " He said while I nodded, he moved to the closet and came immediately wearing his outfit.

I was looking at myself in the mirror when he entered the room, he stood behind me while my eyes were only on him through mirror, I felt him snaking his hands around my waist, he rested his chin on my shoulder.

" Sorry, but I didn't shouted on you, I scolded them only" He said snuggling his face in my neck.

" So how are they suppose to know what it is? " I said while pouted.

" Seriously you're taking their side, what if something happened, I was scared" He said

" I know that's why I'm not angry but don't shout on them like that, they're so cute" I said

" And what about your husband " He asked playfully.

" Well he is a 6 course meal" I teased him I saw his ears turning red he hide his face in crook of my neck.

"Ohh my god abhi, are you blushing" I asked in excitedly while he shook his head still hiding in my neck.

" Ohhk ohkk fine I'll not tease you " I said while he again put his chin on my shoulder.

" Biwi"
"Hmm"

" You're looking beautiful, seems like I've to invent new words to define your beauty cause existing once can't do justice" He wishpered in my ears while I just blushed at his statement.

" You're looking handsome too" I said while he kissed my cheeks making me smile.

" Abhi we are getting late, move aside " I said while he stood up in front of me.

" Fix my button, it's broken " He said while I looked at him in disbelief, as everything was fine on the outfit.

" Why I can't see that" I said folding my hands.

" Ohh, it's not, now it is" He said while breaking his one button while my mouth hung low at his behavior.

I saw him in disbelief, " I can't believe you're acting like a kid" I said.