21. Realization

Hii cuties, first of all a big thank you, our book crossed 20k views, to be honest I didn't expect this early, but again everything happens for good only, and and we have completed 100 followers on wattpad and Instagram, I am thankful for all of my followers to trust me and follow me. Trust me you guys have a special place in my heart because, everyone follows the famous ones a fewer follows the newbies so thank you, ok let's move to the chapter... You guys can follow me on insta for spoiler. I post spoiler there,

 I post spoiler there,

Abhimanyu pov*

When I reached the hospital, I saw there was only maa papa Neha and mihir, my eyes were searching for a person where she is, doesn't she left already, I can't believe this, never in my dreams I thought she would be like this, didn't she cares about family. Doesn't prisha's condition bother her anymore, prisha loved her dearly and what she does. After all this, I don't know why my heart still has hope that there is something more than this, my hearts want her not to be at fault, I hate you siya after all these things my heart still want to believe at that fake siya, I don't know what to do. But right now my sister is important to me my baby suffered a lot and trust me once I got up noone can save you from your destruction, this is last day of your peace I'll make sure you regret.

Author's pov*

Abhimanyu asked his parents to go home, " Mom dad please go home and rest a bit " Said abhimanyu to his parents. " I am not going to leave my daughter in this condition " Meera said in a stern voice and again started crying and ranveer consoled her.
" Mom she will be discharging in morning, you've to prepare her room and keep check on few things and most important don't make her think about this incident, I don't want more sadness around her and who have done this already suffering I will not breath until I make them suffer each and every person connected to this" Abhimanyu said while gritting his teeth. Ranveer took meera with him and headed to home, while mihir and Abhimanyu was in hospital.

Abhimanyu saw mihir sitting silently, he approched mihir and sat beside him. He took a deep breath and asked,
"What are you thinking" He asked caressing his back while mihir hugged him tightly and cried on his chest.
" Bhai I still can't believe our prisha suffered this much, I should have talked to her she was behaving weirdly, I might have stopped this" He said while abhimanyu kept caressing his back.
"Bhai I feel like worthless, you were not here but I was. I was suppose to protect her, she always tied raksha bandhan in a hope that we will protect her, look what happened someone did this cruelty with her and we did nothing, I can't digest this fact that our chirpy prisha is gone forever" He said crying as he was feeling like he was responsible for all this.
" Bhai I feel like I am responsible for this" He cried.
"Shh the one who is responsible is not you it's her" He said and looked at mihir who passed out in his arm. He panicked seeing his state and immediately called the doctor.

He was shifted in a room, and doctor came out, " Mr. Rathore, it's just stress and dehydration, we already gave him a drip and he needs some rest" Doctor said while he nodded and moved inside he kissed his forehead snd went to the couch.