37. Trap?

Vote target: 1.5k

Please read the message at the end.

Author's POV*

“ Prisha are you awake” They both panicked listening to the voice of Aditya

“ Open the door,” said Aditya while Prisha panicked and Akash stood like a statue.

“Ohhh hello,” Prisha waved her hand in front of his face to bring him into reality.

“ My best friend is the only hurdle in my love life,” He said while pouting while pissed off as he didn't even move a bit. She sighed in frustration kicked him into the walking closet and locked him from outside. She made herself a little bit presentable and fixed her hair. She hid those chocolates and sunflowers and went to open the door. She opened the door and saw an upset Aditya.

“Bhai you here?” She asked him while nodding.

“ Are you fine?” he asked while caressing her hair.

“Yes, Why?” She asked him, feeling guilty about hiding this from him.

“ I was having a walk. I saw your lights on, I thought maybe you were upset or couldn't sleep so I came to check” He told her honestly while she smiled and hugged him tightly.

“ Bhai I am fine, and I woke up to drink water,  I was going to bed,” She told him while he nodded and kissed her temple.

“Okay, then sleep tight, Good night” He said and she wished him back. He went outside and she locked the door immediately. She ran to the closet just to witness Akash rubbing his forehead.

She ran to him held him by his shoulder and rubbed his forehead softly, “ Are you fine? I am sorry I was just worried” She said hurriedly while he hissed in pain. “ It's fine I understand, I think it's late I should go now,” He said and she helped him to get up, just when he was about to climb down the window. He turned back and faced Prisha, she understood and nodded while he hugged her, it was a friendly hug, he didn't want to make her comfortable. He kissed her forehead and climbed down the window while Prisha waited till he went out. She laughed at his tactics. She admired the flowers for a few minutes and drifted to sleep.

.

.

.

Siya's pov*

My eyes opened when I felt a sharp pain hitting my abdomen, I kept my palms on my mouth to stop my whimpering sound. My eyes pooled with tears as my pain was getting unbearable, I kept turning my side to reduce my pain and get some relief but nothing worked. I didn't want to wake up Abhi but the only thing happening in my life that I didn't want, I saw Abhi getting up and sitting on the bed. He examined my situation and took a moment to realise what was happening to me.

“ Is it hurting Shona?” He asked softly caressing my stomach while I couldn't help and nod. He went to the nightstand took out the hot pack and gave it to me. “ Take it till I come back,” He said and walked out without even giving me a chance to ask.

I kept the hot pack on my stomach and got some relief after a few minutes I saw him entering the room while holding a big tray. He made me sit on the bed and sat opposite while facing me. He made me drink some lukewarm water which gave me relief, then I saw a soup which gave me an instant heart attack in my stomach. I made a disgusting face which didn't affect him at all.

“ What wonder soup is this?” I asked while praying internally to not eat this but his expression was as adamant as mine.

“ This is Spinach and kale soup, I saw it on the Internet, it will help you,” He said in a stern tone.