34. The confession

Vote Target : 2k

Abhimanyu's pov*

“ Yes, she is in Prisha's room.”  She told me that I nodded and headed towards her room. I saw they all were staring at the phone which was in siya's hand oh so that's why Mrs. Rathore cut my call. Well let's see what she is watching, I peeked on her phone and the video says.

“ Ek aurat ko galti se 1000 bacche paida ho gaye, ab unke rehne ke liye jagah bnane ke liye……”

“ You're rejecting my call for this senseless video” I said while she flinched but shrugged off and went back to her video. While my siblings ignored me royally. I was pissed off, here I was checking time all day so I could see her and she was ignoring me for this shit.

I snatched her phone and kept it in my pocket and before she could react I threw her over my shoulder. I heard my siblings hooting, well who cares. She continued hitting on my back with her small fist. I saw the helpers looking at me in shock, I glared at them and they ran to their work.

We came into our room, I made her stand and locked the door while she pulled me harshly with my shoulder.
“ Ohhh hello Mr. Akdu, how dare you carry me like that? Am I a sack of potatoes? You can't always do that to me.” She said putting her hands on her waist angrily.

Siya's pov*

I was angry at how he could do that to me, suddenly he pulled me by my waist and my hands rested on his chest to keep some distance. He took my palms and kissed my knuckles softly.
“ Does it hurt?” He asked softly caressing my hands, it was like someone splashed cold water on my anger.
“ Why would it hurt?” I asked, I know what he is asking but I am bitch, I'll still ask him to hear it from his mouth.

“ You were hitting me, does it hurt?” He asked while caressing my hand and tucked my hair which was an obstacle in his view.

“ yeah a little I said while he kissed it hands again and then my forehead, my blood ran to my cheeks.

He picked me up in his arms and made me sit on the bed. He settled beside me, he kept his hand in his pocket and pulled out a bracelet and I smiled widely looking at the bracelet.

“ Where did you get it? I was searching for it in the whole house?”I asked while he gave a proud smile.

“ You know when we met for the first time and you flipped your hairs in my eyes, that's when it fell. I noticed and kept it” He told me while I smiled.

“ Yes, you were in such a hurry…. Wait Abhi” I said while he looked at me I hesitated.

“ what happened?” he asked me in a worried tone.

“ you know the car you were chasing, you know who was the person driving?” I asked while he shook his head.

“ It was Lakshya, oh my god I tried so hard to think where I had seen him but I couldn't. Now you mentioned I got the flash yes it was him.” I told him honestly while he looked at me like he found something important. He hugged me suddenly and kissed my forehead.

“ I don't know how but you're my every solution Shona” He said and picked his phone to call someone.

“ Hello, Aryan you were right, it's the same enemy. You don't need to search more, I want the facts why he is behind us? Is it just a business rivalry which is not it seems because they have gone too far, it might be a family feud. I need the details on my table and try to look for their hideout” He talked on the phone while the person on the otherside replied positively.

I saw him rubbing his forehead, I know he is stressed out. I went to him and hugged him tightly while he hugged me back. He released all his stress in that hug. I kissed his forehead and he smiled weakly.