30. Abhimanyu's fear

Vote target :1.5k

Author's pov

He desperately wanted it to not match, his mind was making different assumptions. That's when his phone pinged indicating that he got the message. He came outside and took a deep breath. He opened the pic, he stood numb. It was the same other half of the bracelet. His heart sank deeper, his soul was burning at the piece of information. He calmed his breath. He was feeling betrayed at the same time his heart was not ready to accept it.
“No, there must be some misunderstanding, or my enemies are using him. He is my best friend and he will never do such things with me. I am sure it's just a coincidence.” He reassured himself and put the bracelet in his pocket. He moved inside, his mind was filled with these thoughts but tried to shrug it off.
“ I don't know but I have to be sure before accusing someone, moreover he is my best friend and siya's brother, I don't want to do something which I will regret later. I need to go in depth and find out who is actually behind all this. I am sure Rahul will never do something like this with his friend and moreover which will hurt siya he loves her” He thought to himself and decided to leave this matter for now and go in depth. He went out of his thoughts when Siya patted his shoulder. He looked at her and smiled weakly.
“ what happened?” she asked with pout which he shook his head and pecked her lips.
“ Nothing important” He said while she folded her hand and stood with a pout.
“ I know you call me child but that doesn't mean I am a child now tell me” She demanded while he just shook his head.
“ Nothing just thinking about Prisha” He lied of course he can't tell her he is doubting his brother.
“ Don't worry everything will be fine and we will get the actual culprit” She said and took him in a comforting hug. He smiled and ruffled her hair. She pulled out and looked at him proudly.
“ So, how was my acting skills” She asked him, wiggling her eyebrows while he laughed at his tactics.
“ Absurd” He said while she gasped.
“ How dare you, everyone was so worried about me” she said and slapped his arms.
“ They're blind in your love otherwise anyone could tell the drama you were pulling off” He said sassily she looked offended.
“ You know what I won't talk to you now” She huffed angrily and turned back while flipping her hair which went in his eyes again. He cried in pain while she cared less and moved on and he followed her while holding his eyes.
“ Biwi my eyes are hurting” he said to her while she turned back suddenly and he got startled.
“ dard hone ke liye hi maara hai jarurat hai apko(hit just to cause pain, you need it) ” She said sassily and went from there while his mom came and gave the handkerchief. He took it from her and she gave him a pity look and scoffed before following siya.
“ I can't believe I am in love with this crackhead” He said to himself and gave his eyes some relief with a handkerchief.
.
.
.

Akash was driving while Prisha was sitting with the turmeric paste. There was an awkward silence and prisha's heart was on fire. She looked from the corner of her eyes at Akash while his eyes were focused on the road, but his heart was beating at immense speed. He was scared Prisha might hear it. They both were in a dilemma about what to say. Then Prisha decided to break the silence.
“ Thanks”.. She said while he looked at her in confusion and again focused on the road.
“ For what?” He asked, still focusing on the road.
“ for.. Yesterday, thank you” She said looking at her lap.
“ Why to say thank you when you can give me something else?” He said while Prisha looked him in confusion.

“ What ?” She asked him confusingly while he was driving unbothered by her reaction.

“ I'll be happier if you stop blaming yourself for everything, if you stop judging yourself for something where you're not at fault. I have always seen you happy, bubbly and childish. I miss that Prisha, it hurts to see you like this, don't ask me why but don't be like this.” He said looking into her eyes while he averted his gaze after completing his sentence. She looked at her lap.