19. Fell apart

This chapter contains mention of sexual abuse, Rape. If you're uncomfortable, don't read.

Author's pov

he entered the the club but there was no trace of prisha, somehow he got the courage to check the rooms, he started searching it one by one at when he opened the door scene in front of him made him shocked he was too stunned to react...

He saw Prisha lying naked, her vagina was bleeding she had bruises all over her body, her lips were bleeding and she was in unconscious state. He breathing had turned fast. Her hair were tied with the headboard of bed. She was lying uncomfortably.

Abhimanyu froze at his spot, he felt the ground slipping under his feet, he came out of shock when mihir entered the room hurriedly and bumped into him, he immediately ran and covered prisha with bedsheet while mihir was shocked as hell. He was not able to move from his place.

" MIHIR CLEAR THE ENTRANCE AND ASK THE TEAM TO GET BACK TO WORK AND YES CALL THE INVESTIGATION TEAM I NEED ALL INFORMATION IN 10 MINUTES" he shouted lile manic while mihir came back to reality, he nodded and ran out side.

Abhimanyu covered trisha securely and ran outside the club, he placed her on the backseat while mihir sat keeping her head on his lap he drove off to the hospital.

After 5 minutes he reached the hospital, entered the lobby while holding trisha while a team of doctors approached him, (it's his hospital) they immediately transferred trisha to the ICU.

They both were tensed, the family members arrived after 10 minutes, his mother was crying continuosly while his father was consoling her. Bua was continuosly taunting siya, while everyone was tensed.

Siya's pov*

I reached the hospital, with my car ofcourse bua ji didn't let come with them and I didn't wanted to make a scene. I saw everybody was present in corridor except abhi, I am feeling pathetic right now, everything was in my hand I might have avided this situation.

I can't imagine what they're going through and the reason is me only, I hate myself for this situation, I would never forgive myself for this situation of prisha. Tears rolled down from my eyes, but no this is not the time to cry, abhimanyu needs me. I can't even imagine his situation, the condition in which he found prisha was painful for any brother. I know he loved his sister so much and I failed to protect her, I failed as sister in law, I failed as wife more over I failed as human. Bua is right it's me only it's all because of me, I would never forgive myself for this situation. I wiped my tears harshly and moved outside to find abhimanyu.

I saw him leaning on his car, his back was facing me, I could feel that he is so upset right now. What he is doing here the weather is stromy, thinking I took the longer steps, stood in front of him his eyes was closed but I can tell he sensed my presence with his changed expression.

"Abhi" I called him, he opened his eyes which was already red in anger, I got afraid of his aura, i've never seen him this much angry. I tried to approach him and hugged him while crying, "Abhi I am sorry, look what happened to prisha cause of me... " He cutted me off while pushing me from him, my feet stumbled and I fell on the ground.

I couldn't believe what just happened, I know he is angry, I stood up and just I was about to approach him he said

" Don't just don't ever try to come near me, because of you my sister is in this condition, you knew everything but you didn't told, I always asked you, but you chose to be silent and let all things happen" He spit in anger while i shook my head my throat was dry I couldn't form a word.

"Just tell me who gave you right to interfere in my family matter, who are you? You know I thought you're different but you're no different you're same like everyone else, you know I've so many enemies whom I hate the most, but you mrs. Rathore you top that list, do you know the difference between them and you, atleast they are real, they never portray to be someone, don't show me your fucking face or God knows what will I do" He roared angrily pushed me aside and moved in the hospital I got scared of his this side.

I was crying continuously, I didn't knew what to say or what to do, everything fell apart, I could have stopped this, this feeling of guilt is not leaving what will I do.

I ran inside not able to think anything as prisha is more important then any other thing, just I entered the corridor, meera maa approached me with longer steps, she was looking hurt and angry while dad tried to stop her just before I could figure out she slapped me harshly, I fell on the ground with force of her slap. I manage to stood up my lips were bleeding from corner, she held me with jerk my shoulder was paining.

" WHAT KIND OF WOMEN YOU'RE "she shouted angrily I got scared of her she was looking scary her eyes were red in angry and tears were flowing.

" Kya kami rakhi thi maine, I always loved you like my daughter, I fought with my sister in law just cause of you which I never did I my entire life, I trusted you what you did? You lied to us, you hide this thing from us are you even a human how could you do this to my daughter, today I got to know khoon, khoon hota hai paraya kabhi apna nahi ho sakta aur bahut kabhi beti nhi ban sakti, you are not our family so better get that in your head, and get out of our family matter" She pushed me while hugged papa and started crying.

I can't see her like this, she was the sweetest why God, why you did this to her, why you did this to me when somebody start loving me you use your all power to make them hate me.

"JUST GET OUT FROM HERE" She shouted while I flinched, I once again saw everyone, they'll look hurt, they looked at me with hurtful gaze, my eyes were looking for my abhi but he was not there, I wiped my tears harshly and ran outside.

I was running when my leg stuck in my plates and I fell on the ground, I didn't have energy left to get up, I cried my heart out, I know it's my mistake I deserved to be punished but in corner of my heart I want everyone to listen and understand me, I know I don't deserve their forgiveness, still I want them to forgive me, I was crying like a mad woman on side of the road, when I felt someone's hand in my shoulder, I immediately looked back thinking my abhi he was not, I hurt him a lot he will never see my face, he will never forgive me.

I saw it was rajmata, she helped me to stand up, she wiped my tear I don't know but I felt some concern for me in her eyes, I hugged her and started crying, while she was continuously patted my back, " Dadi I didn't knew this would happen she promised me she will not go I thought to tell it to abhi once he comeback from the meeting but it was late, I know it's my fault but hurting her was never my intention" I said between my sobs while she kept patting my back.

" I know they're that's why they are behaving like this, but that doesn't mean they'll hurt you in their anger without listening to you they need to know the truth " She said while I parted from her and wiped my tears immediately.

" Yes, dadi you're right, they don't know truth that's why they behaving like this, let's tell them truth dadi I know they will understand me, let's go dadi" I said between my sobs I held her hand but she stood froze.

" Dadi, what happened let's go" I said while she held my hand and said.

" What were you trying to do before few minutes ago, did they gave you chance did they listen, no right , right now they're angry with you they don't want to see you, do you understand, you're a queen and they're disrespecting you despite of that, do you know a queen is never answerable to anyone not even a king" She said while her words made me confused.

"What are you trying to say dadi" I asked as I don't know what she wanted to say.

" Didn't you realized they disrespected you, they hurt you I know prisha's condition but you're not even a bit reponsible for that , they don't have right to hurt you" She said

"What should I do dadi, how can I make everything good" I asked while she sighed.

" They are the one who ruined everything, and they'll be the one who'll fix it you don't need to do anything, they don't want to see you right then fulfill their wish" She said while her word left me shocked I didn't know what to do right now.

Phewww 🤧
I know drama thoda jyada ho gya

Hey cuties, please follow me, vote my story, and so comment your opinion, so that I can improve in the coming chapters.

..Thank you for reading..