29. The suspicion

Those who were waiting for double updates, I said after 1k followers and 20k votes, just a remainder we haven't crossed 1k follower...

And yes I am uploading today only because who have voted, silent reader atleast vote...

Vote target : 1.5k

"You knew and still didn't say anything" she asked him in confusion while he took a deep breath.
" That time I was not aware of this, I thought they were friends only, but I got to know this these days, he is always there for her but I bet he still not aware of his feelings" He said caressing my head.

" So you don't have any problem" she asked him.
" To be honest, I don't. Maybe I am being selfish, but my sister needs someone right now. I know we are there for her but we also have some limits. The pain she is feeling we can't even have an ounce of idea. She needs emotional support, she needs to realise her worth. Of course if Akash wants to be with her after knowing everything. We can't force him too, maybe it was just an attraction he might have gotten rid of. We can't force him into this" He said while she stared at him a smile played on her lips.

" He has not forgotten anything, I am coming from the terrace and he was consoling prisha, to be honest prisha looked comfortable around him. Maybe she feels safe around him" She said to him while he looked at her in amusement.

" If that's true then I will choose Akash over everything, if he makes her happy again I'll always be indebted to him" He said while she snuggled in his chest. She was tired and slept in his arms, while he massaged her feet with oil she sighed in relief in her sleep. After a few minutes he also slept beside her while holding her in his Arms.

Siya's pov*

I was in sleep when I felt someone peppering my face with kisses. I opened my eyes, I saw Abhi looking at me lovingly, I smiled at him. He attacked my lips without any warning. He pinched my waist signalling me to kiss him back. It was a slow passionate kiss. He pulled out and smiled at me while I was breathing heavily. My chest was heaving up and down. Eyes moved to my chest, I was blushing mess by now. I tried to avoid eye contact, while he pressed our chest and kneaded my breast with his hard chest.
"Ahhhhhhhh" I moaned lightly, while he kept his index finger on my chin and made me look at his eyes.
" Morning jaan" He said in a deep husky voice and I lost my senses.
"M.. Mor.. Ning" God knows why I am stuttering. He chuckled lightly and kissed my cheek.
" Someone was being bold yesterday, oh wait what were you saying or we can say what do you want me to say, I don't need your thank you, I need your kiss, your body, you and your pu..." Before he could complete I kept my hand on his mouth making him stop while he kissed my palm and chuckled.
" Please stop, I was just kidding" I said and removed my hand.
" kidding, I guess it was demand" He said while my cheeks were hurting from smiling.
" Abhi I am getting late now leave me" I said wiggling in his arms while he was giving me a devilish smile, it seemed like he was not in the mood to let me go.
" Are we being shy now? Please I thought we are going to be that bold couples" He said with a pout.

" Listen I am not shy" I said getting offended, of course I am bold he can't say like this.
" Ohh is that so?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.
" Hmm..hmm" I said smiling.
" Fine, then I am not going to touch you until you make me needy enough, inshort seduce me love, then I'll agree" Saying he got up and went to bathroom while I froze at my spot, what did he said love, did I heard it right maybe, it have slipped from his mouth. Offhoo siya you're his wife only why wouldn't he call you love, do you want him to love someone else, my conscience taunted me. " Bas hamesha manhoos baatein karna lena tum, isse accha to ye bol deti ki ha tereko hi bol rha"(yeah talk nonsense only, it would have been better if you've said that yes he loves you) I said to my inner voice really evil, I know she is jealous of me.
.
.
.