An unhappy welcome

Arriving in Trollmarket left their jaws hang open, the two boys had no idea what to say as they looked all over Trollmarket. Blinky and Y/N waited for them to stop gawking and catch up to them down the stairs. "This is your home?", he chuckled. "Trollmarket is home and hearth and sanctuary for all good trolls." Toby hopped down with his phone out ready to take pictures for memories and Blinky led them away.

"This way, my friends. There is much to see." Blinky started walking ahead with Y/N and she heard some comments from Toby, "And I thought the only thing underneath our town was dirt and plumbing." She chuckled and Blinky eyed her which made her laugh.

The market was bustling with trolls, they could hear some metal banging and trolls laughing and drinking. Blinky leaned close to Jimbto giving him a fair warning, "Stay close. Lady Y/N is the only human who ever set foot on the ground of Trollmarket." As they continued walking, some trolls stopped and looked at them with shock. "More humans?" And Aaarrrgghh!!! looked over at the gaping troll with a glare, "Friends." And Y/N placed her hands on both Jim and Toby's back gesturing them to move on.

But Jim and Toby weren't paying much attention as they looked around the home of trolls. Toby started taking pictures of every inch of the place. Many of the trolls looked over at them angrily, Toby and Jim unaware that they were glaring at them with disgust but whenever Y/N walked by they bowed and gave her a greeting.

Toby went into geek mode naming every mineral he saw and accidentally touched a troll mistaking him for a Korenerupine. Toby backed off slowly as Y/N apologized for his mistake. Blinky was impressed. "Your knowledge of minerals is almost troll-like, Tobias." Y/N couldn't agree more, "He's right, Toby. That's very impressive." Toby smiled at the compliments that were given to him.

"So, your kind, live here?" Blinky nodded as he answered, "Trolls travel from afar to our market to find comfort and remedies. You'll find most anything you need and sometimes you'll find what you never knew you needed." They all walked past a dark market and a blue troll looked over at them and growled. Y/N stopped in her tracks and turned to the sound of the growl.

"Draal. Hi." Y/N greeted Draal, who was pleased to see his fellow partner (and sister, but he would never admit it that much) again but soon turned to disgust and pointed to where the group disappeared in the crowd. "Did my eyes deceive me or was that more fleshbags? In Trollmarket by Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!!?" Y/N chuckled, fiddled with her fingers, and nodded. Draal growled in anger and walked off to have a 'talk'. "Oh, this isn't going to end well..."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Draal and Y/N heard a commotion, let's say angry trolls. "Friends, there is no need to be afraid. He is the Trollhun-" Blinky started but Draal angrily interrupted making Blinky twiddle his fingers. "What is this?" Draal pushed a troll out of the way as he walked closer to the group. Y/N walked next to him placing a hand on his stone arm. Blinky stepped back a little. "I was just getting to that, Draal."

"Human feet have never sullied the ground of Trollmarket before Y/N came here." Now standing in front of a nervous Jim, "Who are these fleshbags?" He looks at Jim with disgust and looks as if he is ready to break his bones. "Draal, please." Y/N tried to back him up and Blinky didn't know how to break the news. "Believe it or not, he is, um... How do I put this?" He looked over to Y/N and she sighed and looked toward Draal. "He's... Our new Trollhunter." And all the trolls gasped in horror and some gnomes scattered around hiding behind some trolls.

And that's when Draal lost his cool, "He can't be the Trollhunter. He's not a troll!" Slamming his fists on the ground with anger, Jim quickly jumped back almost getting crushed as Y/N stood in between them before Jim got demolished. Aaarrrgghh!!! only glared back at Draal and made it clear to him. "Amulet chose," Draal growled at him and Y/N spoke to him gently to ease his anger. Blinky tried to ease the atmosphere.