Worry

Y/N's eyes skimmed through the pages she was on. Y/N stayed home as her friends went to catch one of Strickler's old accomplices from the Janus order. Y/N told them she wouldn't be joining them. "I hope they're doing alright." Y/N hoped for the group. Catching a changeling was never easy. 

A knock caught her attention and Douxie's muffled voice called out to her, "Y/N?" She closed her book and went to open her door. Y/N opened her door to Douxie holding her dinner. "I made you dinner, and you seemed to have missed it in the fridge." Y/N chuckled and thanked him, taking her dinner, and went to sit at the table. 

Douxie had made her some dinner but it seemed she was so tired from that Magic Bridge Heist, besides, tonight's mission is a great exercise for Toby and Claire. Douxie placed a hand on the shoulder, "I have to go check the bookstore. Boss wants me to double-check because he felt something was missing."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Can't you're boss check it himself or someone else?" Douxie only shrugged, "He just texted me that he was going to visit his son, and didn't have time." Y/N hummed, "Bad timing then?" Douxie nodded.

"I'll be back soon." Y/N nodded at his words and he left the house to his bookstore. Y/N ate her dinner and the rest of the night was a blur.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The next night rolled in and Y/N and F/N stayed in Blinky's library, she was reading some spells. There were some spells with another language, but backward spells were much easier for her. F/N was playing with Chompsky. She then heard the clinking of a staff and turned to see Vendel walk in.

"Vendel. Can I help you?" She closed the book she held as she turned to him, "Where are Blinky and your friends?" Vendel asked with some suspension in his voice, "They went to take care of some Trollhunter issues. Nothing new." Vendel hummed and Y/N tilted her head, "Is there anything else you need?"

Vendel walked up to her placing a hand on her shoulder, "Y/N, I worry for you and your friends." Y/N hummed looking down, "I know, Vendel."

"And I know your little group is always up to secrecy. And I fear it may lead to your deaths." Y/N still kept her gaze down and turned to the frozen Aaarrrgghh!!!, "I know you worry about our safety. And I thank you for your worries."

"I just hope nothing will come harm to you and your friends." Y/N nodded, "I hope so too." And she hopes that her words don't bite her back. Vendel nodded and left her be. Y/N looked down, and F/N and Chompsky's voices caught her attention. They were waving at her and showed them tricks. Y/N laughed a little and leaned against the table. 

"I suppose it's nice to watch a small performance once in a while." 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*