A new girl on the team

Y/N, Blinky, and Aaarrrgghh!!! hid in an alley and they screeched noises, signaling gym and Toby had arrived. "Blinky, please tell me you got it!" Jim threw off his helmet and ran to his trainers. "Of course, Master Jim. You've lured the luminaire right into our stratagem." Aaarrrgghh!!! grabbed something off Blinky's belt. "Stra-ta-gem?" He repeated, sniffing the random item and throwing it, not liking the scent.

"It means brilliant trap." Suddenly a Fire Cat, otherwise called the 'Luminarie', had found them, cornering them. Toby and Jim ran in front of Aaarrrgghh!!! and behind Y/N, the troll protecting them while Blinky and Y/N dealt with the flaming beast.

"What are you waiting for? Throw it!" Blinky didn't take his eyes off the flaming cat. Slowly backing away, gently pushing Y/N back too, "Um, Master Jim, you said this was a luminaire when that is obviously an infernal hellheeti." Y/N clicked her tongue, "A perfect name for a flaming cat." Jim and Toby found the nearest items and began to throw them at the Hellheeti but the cat avoided all of them. As Toby continued to throw, he backed into Aaarrrgghh!!!.

"Should I punch it?" Aaarrrgghh!!! asked, his body lighting in a green tint. "Yeah, let him unleash the fury!" Toby yelled. "Not yet, Aaarrrgghh!!!." Blinky orders as Jim stands beside him and throws more cans. "It came from a rock! How many four-legged flaming creatures come out of rocks?!"

"As a matter of fact, 11. Thirteen, if you consider--" Aaarrrgghh!!! had cut Blinky off, jumping in front of them, getting more outraged. "Can I punch it?"

Two different responses shouted at the glowing troll.

"Yes!" Toby and Jim yelled.

"No!" Blinky and Y/N yelled as Y/N tried to stop him.

Toby and Jim cried a 'yes' and the conversation was a mess. Aaarrrgghh!!! leaped off the ground, his fist colliding with the Hellheeti, splitting them in three pieces, the beast smaller but increased in numbers. The troll hadn't heard Blinky and Y/N screaming not to do it. The three landed in the dumpster, Aaarrrgghh!!! breathing heavily. When Blinky let out a gasp, Y/N facing palming and catching Jim's attention, the now three Fire Cats had crawled out, surrounding them.

"I was going to add, 'Make sure you do not feed the fire by attacking it!'" Blinky yelled and  Aaarrrgghh!!! simply added an 'oops'. "It's alright, honey. You tried." Y/N comforted him. As they cut closer to the Trollhunters, two climbed the walls while the third one attacked from the ground.

Toby repeated his famous 'oh my gosh', backing up and took out his phone. Jim watched them, backing up as well. "If we don't want to feed the fire, how do we put it out?" Jim asked the most obvious question. "You have sour sap, dew dredge, Lumpkin oil--" Blinky named off but Jim cut him off, obviously not having time to hear all the possibilities. "What about water?"

"That's the obvious one. Where would we get enough of that?" Toby had taken a picture while Jim and Blinky communicated, zooming in on a hydrant behind them. "A hellheeti hydrant!" Y/N looked at Toby and said, "Did you really name our weapon?"

Jim spotted what Toby meant and called out to his large friend. "Aaarrrgghh!!!?" Aaarrrgghh!!! held out his thick hand. "On it." Jim stepped onto the rock hand and Aaarrrgghh tossed him high into the air, Jim flipping until he was near the hydrant and straightening himself in the air. His arm was raised, holding the amulet, forming his armor and his outstretched hand had created the sword.

He landed behind the Fire Hydrant, slicing it with his sword as the Hellheeties had leaped towards him. Jim smiled in success as the water shot from the concrete. When the cats had spotted their weakness, they stopped moving, giving Jim enough time to slash the harsh blast of water, killing two in the process.