Take care of you

Y/N sat on her couch with the blanket on her shoulders, she looked over her shoulder as she petted Archie who laid on her lap, sleeping away. "Douxie, you didn't have to do this for me." Y/N had to stay home for the rest of the day, it was evening already, so Douxie took a day off to look after Y/N.

Ever since yesterday's panic, Douxie asked the principal if Y/N could take a day off from school today, the principal said, "That's alright. I heard you weren't feeling well so you can come to school when you're better maybe in time for the next Spring Fling contest. I'll fill you both in. Next Monday we'll be holding a little bowling game. No pairs. However many of you get a strike will win."

Y/N doesn't have much skill in bowling she only got a couple of strikes which were only three. Douxie flipped an omelette. "I want to do this, Y/N." He placed the omelet on a plate, decorated it, set it on a table tray, and walked over to her. Y/N patted Archie to move. He woke up and jumped off her lap and Douxie placed her dinner over her lap.

Y/N smiled and looked at Douxie, who knelt down and placed a hand on her knee. "You rest up. I'm going to go for a quick shopping." Y/N smiled at Douxie and thanked him. He grabbed the keys to the house and left. Now, it was just Archie and Y/N. And F/N who hid somewhere in her house.

Y/N took a bite out of her omelet and savored the flavor. "Douxie's cooking is amazing." Y/N ate the omelet and turned the TV on. Y/N likes the feeling of being taken care of because she's always busy taking care of kids. She wonders what they're doing. Y/N finished the omelet in 28 minutes and patted her stomach.

"Hmm! That was amazing." She grabbed her phone to see any messages from the Trollhunters. There were two messages each one from Jim and Toby.

Jim 🧌🗡️

ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴜꜱꜱ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɴɢ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ? - ꜱᴇᴇɴ

Toby ⚒️

ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴏʟʟᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ɪꜰ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɴɢ! ʟᴇᴛ ᴜꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴛ - ꜱᴇᴇɴ

Y/N replied to them both, she did text Blinky earlier she wouldn't visit Trollmarket later today. She told him she had a problem. Blinky told her that Jim's school also experienced it because Angor was there. He told her that it was pixies. Y/N wondered how the pixie got out of her in the first place.

Douxie was in front of her the moment the nightmare ended. She thought he might have got rid of it. She asked him what happened and he told her that she was having a nightmare. She thought that Douxie lied to her to make sure she didn't believe it was true. So, she went along with the lie.

Y/N was glad Douxie came, but she figured it out quickly, that F/N brought him. There was no way that Douxie could find her in trouble that fast.

Later on in the night, Douxie came back with his hands filled with food. She welcomed him back and went to help but Douxie still wanted her to rest. Y/N rolled her eyes at his protectiveness. She continued watching the TV with Archie on her lap. Her phone buzzed suddenly, receiving a call. She looked at the contact and saw it was Claire.

She answered it and heard some kind of music in the background. "Hi, Claire. What's up?" Then Claire's frantic voice rang out, "Y/N! Can you please come over? NotEnrique is throwing a party and my friends are coming over! Please help me!"

"Uh..." Y/N was feeling a bit better and Claire's house being trashed doesn't sound good to her parents. "Alright, I'll come over." Claire thanked a million times and hung up. Y/N stood up from the couch and headed straight to her room but Douxie stopped. "Woah, love. Are you sure you can go?" Y/N placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.