Picnic Date

Y/N opened her eyes, and sat up stretching her arms, hearing some cracks of her bones. Groaning, she got up and quickly fixed her hair, going to brush her teeth. Cleaning herself up, and started preparing breakfast for her and Douxie. Y/N walked out of her room with her daily outfit. 

Douxie was in the kitchen making some sandwiches already. "Morning, making breakfast already?" Douxie chuckled and went to the counter, grabbing a plate and placed it in front of her, a sandwich prepared already. "Thanks. Are you making those extra sandwiches for your coworkers?"she asked gesturing to the basket that was placed on the counter behind her. Douxie shook his head, "No, I thought we could go out on a picnic."

Y/N smiled, holding her hands together. "Sounds good! I don't remember the last time I had a picnic." Douxie smiled and placed a hand on her hand. "Well, it's a date." Y/N smiled back, and nodded. Douxie moved away and placed the sandwich away. "I got to go to the bookstore, I know you have training to do. We can go at 4 pm." Y/N nodded and waved bye and Douxie was out of sight. Y/N smiled to herself, knowing she'll have a great time. 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N and F/N, on her shoulder, stood in the Hero's Forge with Vendel next to her. Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! down the stairs and Jim stood a few feet away from them. "You have unlocked the might of the Triumbric Stones. This proves you're ready to begin the next level of training, mastering the powers of our rarest elements. Say the incantation." Vendel instructioned.

"For the glory of Merlin, Daylight--" Vendel shook his head, Y/N correcting him. "The other one, Jim." Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! had stern looks, Y/N guessed they didn't really like the red armor one. Jim corrected himself, "For the doom of Gunmar, Eclipse is mine to command." Three red lights appeared from his amulet and red smoke engulfed Jim, now wearing a black armor. 

Vendel's eyes widen in disbelief, "Marvelous. The legend made real." Vendel and Y/N walked down to meet up with Jim as F/N let out a small coo. Y/N and F/N stood in front of him as Vendel walked around him, "Merlin's Amulet is a relic of unfathomable power. It is said, when he forged it, he made it malleable so that each Trollhunter may combat darkness that even its creator could not foresee." He waved his finger as he stood in front of Jim. 

Jim seems to have got it, "So, new stones, new powers. What else can it do?" Y/N turned to Blinky as Vendel called him over, "Blinkous." He came over and placed a special magic Hologram, "Your 'periodic table' is amusing." Vendel complimented and Y/N placed the bright yellow stone above the device, the stone floated. It glowed and dropped on inside the device like putting an ice cube inside a glass of water.

The Hero's Forge glowed thanks to the device and a holographic periodic table appeared and Y/N touched them causing the area to be covered a giant holographic amber ball. The periodic tables acted like stars, lines connecting to one another and a whole other hologram appeared over the layer. 

"Uncovering but a few elements. But in truth, there are more than you can ever imagine." Jim awed the holograms surrounding them. Aaarrrgghh!!! then walked over with a black box with silver linings. "We have, in our possession, a few remaining stones that Trollhunters past have used to unlock their potential." Y/N walked over to him and opened the lid, revealing thirty-two different stones. "Stones that will grant swiftness, a glimpse into your enemy's mind, even the power to walk in daylight."

Jim looked at the collection with wide eyes as he took off his amulet, his armor disappearing and looked at Vendel with uncertainty, "Um, I think I'm good with that one." Vendel picked up an yellow stone and handed it Jim, "Shall we see how good you are with the rest?" Jim places it in, it glowed yellow, the arrows turning. Jim placed the amulet over his heart, as the amor appeared.