Magical K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Y/N and Douxie had their whole Saturday planned. After that crazy Friday night, they needed a break, especially Y/N. They pretty much spent their mornings getting tacos, games and movies. Y/N packed their lunch for later at noon. F/N sat patiently on her pillow, wagging his tail a bit. "Are you excited for today, F/N?" F/N jumped and squealed, making her laugh. A knock on her door made her turn to open it. Douxie and Archie were perched on his shoulder. "Are you guys ready?"

Y/N, Douxie, F/N, and Archie went into her car and drove off to the top of the hill, where they had their picnic. Arriving at the area, they walked up the hill. Archie wore his glasses. Not many people come here to enjoy a good sunset or sunrise.

Y/N breathed in the fresh air and looked towards where the sun was setting slowly, standing at the edge. She wore a soft smile, and Douxie walked next to her and held her hand. Archie and F/N were seated on the bench behind them. "You know... I never thought in my entire life, I would be here." Douxie looked at her, listening in, "I thought my life would be... normal. Graduating college. Getting a job. Having a family. But never have I thought that my life would be filled with adventures and discovering secrets."

Douxie hummed and looked back at the sunset. "When I first met Merlin, I never thought I'd meet him and become his apprentice. I had to go through history and came here after 900 years." Y/N looked at him, turning her body around to face him. "You wanted to become a master wizard like Merlin and hoped to achieve a staff."

Douxie nodded, his hair slightly blowing. The soft wind and the rustling of the leaves filled their silence. Y/N gripped his hand, "Hey. I believe you can become an amazing wizard. You went through a long journey and you're a master at magic. You even saved me from the Gumm-Gumm and gifted me this, helping me," she placed a hand on her necklace.

Douxie smiled at her, rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand. Archie, watching this sweet romance scene, groaned and facepalmed. "This is so painful to watch," he said. F/N, beside him, had a deadpan expression, having learned a lot of that from Y/N, and agreed with him.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N and Douxie walked through the forest alone, hand in hand. Night had fallen. Fireflies flew around them, lighting their path, and they arrived at the tree Douxie wanted to take Y/N to. "Here we are," Y/N awed at the sight. Sure, it was a normal giant tree, but it did look beautiful with fireflies and the moonlight streaming down on it.

Douxie started to climb up, reaching a hand out to Y/N. She only smirked, "Etativel." (Levitate) She cast a spell on herself and flew up too high, looking down at Douxie with a giggle. She saw he had his mouth gape open but shook his head, a chuckle escaping his lips, and hurriedly followed after her.

Y/N sat on the branch, staring at the moon. Douxie caught up to her and sat next to her. "Phew! You really have gotten the hang of your magic well," Y/N chuckled and gently punched his shoulder. The two looked back at the moon, peacefully, only the sounds of the wind surrounding them. Y/N leaned to the side, placing her head on his shoulder. Douxie glanced at her, smiling softly, and leaned his cheek against the top of her head.

"You know... I can't help but think about what would happen if the Eternal Night comes. And I can only think about what would happen if we didn't win the war that might come," she grasps Douxie's hands, her brows furrowed, thinking of the worst. "Don't worry, Y/N." Douxie's ease made her look up, "Y/N, you're the most incredible person I've ever met." She lifted her head up, and Douxie placed a hand on her cheek, "With or without your magic, you are remarkable." Y/N smiled at Douxie's words, and they both unconsciously leaned in close. "And there are millions of reasons I could say in how much I love you, Y/N L/N."

The two closed their eyes and let their lips meet in a sweet, tender kiss. The moonlight weaves through the leaves, casting a romantic glow around them as they give in to the appeal of the moment. The mild rustle of the leaves and the remote melody of the nighttime creatures create a harmonious symphony, amplifying the magic in their embrace. Time appears to pause, letting them enjoy each treasured second in their love under the celestial canopy.

They sat apart and smiled at each other, with flushed cheeks. And a cry for their names broke their thoughts. "Douxie! Y/N!" They looked over to see Y/N brought the shield up, blocking an attack. A spear hit the shield, and Y/N looked down to see Gumm-Gumms. "Oh, great. Ruomalg, edih su!" (Glamour, hide us) Douxie and Y/N disappeared from the tree.

The Gumm-Gumm below looked around, confused. Douxie and Y/N were still on the tree. "I was able to hide us with the glamour spell," Douxie said. He smiled at her, made his bracelet appear, scrolled through the spells, selected one, and shot it at the Gumm-Gumm. He hit a bullseye, and the troll exploded; its remains collapsed. The glamour spell disappeared, and Y/N levitated herself and Douxie back down to the ground.

Archie and F/N came flying over. "Are you two alright?" Y/N nodded, "Yeah, we're fine. I'm more surprised that a Gumm-Gumm is here, considering Gunmar is gone." Douxie wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "Don't worry, love. I know for sure you can find out and stop Gunmar." Y/N smiled, leaned in, and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, Douxie."

"Oh, and before we go," Y/N pulled away from Douxie, walked to the tree, turned to him, and reached a hand to him. He smiled and took it. "Etativel su." (Levitate us.) They flew up close to where they sat, and Y/N created a blade. She carved her name on the tree, handing it to Douxie as he carved his name.

They flew down after carving their names on the kissing tree and landed back on the land. "Now, let's go home," Douxie said as he took her hand and intertwined their fingers, and they all walked back to the car to head home.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*