Welcome to the Rock Show

Y/N dotted down notes, as the teacher explained about human bodies. As usual, some of the teens snored away or were busy gossiping. The bell rang signaling the end of school, "Remember to revise, page 102 to 115 about the human bodies in your biology and psychology, you will be receiving a quiz next Wednesday." Everyone groaned and all left class.

Y/N walked to her locker, placing her books in and taking her psychology and biology textbooks and putting them in her bag. Y/N pulled out her phone and opened it, she saw she received a message from Blinky saying he had planned a relaxing time together with just the five of them. Y/N smiled and replied she'll be over there. 

After putting her phone away, she closed her locker and grabbed her bag heading to do some shopping first. Y/N sighed when she got in her car, she was upset that Spring Break was over quick. But, glad at the same time. After that fight with the changeling was not something Y/N wished to remember.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N drove to her house. Douxie was out at one of his band members' places for their upcoming battle of the bands. Y/N came out of her car, walked inside, and crashed on the couch. She opened her phone, went through her friends' group chat, and texted them that she got attacked during her vacation on the second day.

Y/N sighed and placed her phone on her chest and closed her eyes. She felt a weight being put on her and heard a meow. She opened an eye to see Archie's face in front of her. "Hey, Archie," she greeted, and Archie licked her nose as a way to say hi. Y/N chuckled and scratched behind his ear. "You tryna cheer me up?" Y/N's phone vibrated, sending tingles. She lifted it up and opened the text from Blinky.

ʏ/ɴ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ ᴜꜱ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ? - ꜱᴇᴇɴ

Oh, right. She almost forgot that she was going over to Jim's house to see Blinky, Aaarrrgghh!!!, and Draal. Y/N sat up, and Archie got off. She stood up from the couch, going to her room. She saw F/N sleeping on her pillow. She smiled softly and slowly, but quietly walked towards him and rubbed his head. F/N's eye peeked open and he stretched himself. Y/N giggled and placed her hand down for him to stand on. He slowly and sleepily walked over and laid flat, snoring away.

Y/N walked out, saying her goodbyes to Archie. "I'll be staying over at a friend's house, Archie. Tell Douxie I said that when he comes back," Y/N joked at the end and left the house. As she walked to her car, placing F/N on her shoulder, she quickly texted Douxie that she'll be out tonight with a couple of friends.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N and F/N walked downstairs to the basement. "Ah, Lady Y/N, welcome home," Y/N smiled and gave him a side-hug. She came around to greet the others, hugged them, and faced the board before them. "Is this what we're doing tonight?" The three nodded. Y/N smirked and opened the board, "Alright, let the games begin."

And so the four of them began their battles, strategies, and killing streaks. F/N was sitting on Aaarrrgghh!!!'s head as he watched the gameplay. And before they knew it, it was night already. Time passed really fast, and Jim should be home soon. The four friends got into a serious round. Blinky glanced between his friends, "Adventurers, you three stand before a massive cathedral. Magic fills the air. Clearly, the chalice you seek is inside."

"If we are to conquer this realm, we must show no mercy!" he yelled, swinging his arm. "I'll charge the doors and tear the men limb from limb!" He mimicked tearing the men limb from limb with his arm. "Careful. Guards will notice," Aaarrrgghh!!! warned. Y/N nodded, joining in, "Yeah, you don't know what sort of tricks they have." F/N squeaked, nodding with a straight face. Draal only growled, "That does not matter if none survive to tell the tale! I will split them with my axe!"