A hangout and a long week of problems coming...

The weekends finally arrived, Toby had texted Y/N that they had school on Saturday today, so she decided to spend today's day with Douxie. Which the two were very happy about.

ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Finally a day we could hang out!" Y/N stretched her arms above her head, with a refreshed smile on her face. "Ha ha. You're saying as if we haven't hung out every day, love.", Douxie chuckled at her lively self. "Hey, living together at my house doesn't count. I've been busy teaching with some kids."

Douxie was now intrigued as they were nearing the famous taco truck seller. "Since when did you become a tutor?", Y/N only chuckled and waved to her friend, Stuart. "Well, if isn't my favorite couple! How've you two been?", Stuart leaned over the open window as he beamed at them.

"We're doing great. Thanks for asking Stuart. Y/N didn't bother correcting him, since they became regulars in buying his tacos he constantly teased them. "The usual?", Stuart went to work when she confirmed their orders. Taking her wallet out, a hand placed over hers stopped her. "It's my treat, love." Douxie took out his wallet and paid for their snack.

"Have a lovely 'date', you two!", Stuart waved goodbye to them, Y/N waved back and faced back to Douxie. "You know I wanted to pay because I want to make up for the past week and... avoiding our usual hangouts." Douxie only smiled at her with reassurance. "Don't worry, I'm sure your tutoring sessions with your students is difficult." Oh, if only he knew.

"Yeah. But, once in a while, students aren't that difficult to be dealt with. The students I met are pretty friendly. They're sometimes... chaotic and so unserious at some times." Remembering the moments when Toby and Jim first arrived in Trollmarket.

ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Finishing up her taco, throwing the paper in the bin. Douxie and Y/N sat on the park bench watching some families walk by, kids playing ball and some elderly people playing chess under the gazebo.

"We should go visit Zoe sometimes," Y/N mentioned another friend of hers, Zoe, a close friend of Douxie and herself. She was the one who introduced her to Douxie and they both hit off great. "Ah, I spoke with Zoe on the phone earlier, and said she's busy running the music store today." Y/N pouted it felt like forever since she actually talked with Zoe. Sure, she can call and text but hanging out together was better.

While Y/N had her head in the clouds, Douxie only watched her expression turned to slight disappointment. Technically, he wasn't lying about Zoe being busy, she just didn't want to hang out today and interrupt their little 'date'. And since Y/N had some 'things' to deal with he thought she should have a relaxing day.

Douxie opened his mouth but a phone rang. Douxie looked over to see Y/N's phone ringing. Y/N took out her phone and stood up answering the call. She turned to Douxie making a small sign, 'Sorry, this'll take a minute.' she walked away and talked, Douxie could hardly make out what she was saying.

"Hey, Toby. What's up?", Toby had suddenly called Y/N. "Hey, Y/N. You'll never guess what happened!", Y/N only quirked her brow and crossed her arm over her other arm that was holding the phone. Then Toby started to blabber away, clearly with some excitement.

"Okay! So, Jim and I were about to head back but then that big jerk, Steve, walked over and reminded Jim that they had a scheduled date for their fight and then Jim kneeled in front of Steve rather than fighting him and Steve started throwing his fists, and Jim skillfully dodged them and then Claire but in to protect Jim and that's when Steve drew the line and then Jim punched him making Steve lose a tooth!"

Y/N blinked at registering what he said, "Oh and he didn't even have to kick him in the gronk-nuks!", Y/N chuckled at the last part, "Okay, okay, well you guys must have had a great day at school. Anything else you want to talk about?"

"Oh, yeah. We were hoping you'd meet us at trollmarket. Jim's gonna kick that self-centered troll, Draal, away! Yeah ha ha ha!", Y/N's eyes quirked up with interest. That seems to be a surprise but what Toby talked to her about today's day, maybe Jim finally decided to go fight against Draal. But, she looked back at Douxie, who was currently on his phone, he then looked up when he felt eyes on him and gazed back at her and gave her a smile and a wave. She gave back the gesture and turned back to her phone.

"Well, I'm sorry, Toby. I'm hanging out with a friend today. But, I can definitely come by to help Jim train if Jim is going to face off against Draal. "Awesome-sauce!", Toby cheered with his signature word and said his goodbyes.

Y/N turned back to Douxie and apologized for the delay. "No worries. So what did they want?", Douxie piqued his curiosity. "Well, a friend of mine wants to have a rematch with another friend of mine not sure when though." Now this was interesting to Douxie, "What kind of rematch?", Y/N let out a chuckle, she had to think of something! Ah, she remembered that Jim had to lie about Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! when they 'invaded' his basement home.

"It's actually a chess match.", Y/N lied through her teeth. "Chess. Heh, Y/N, you yourself no nothing about chess." That was true she knew nothing about chess. "Eh heh, that may be true, but I could help with some tactical plan to 'destroy' his enemy. Crushing their status. Not literally" When she said the words 'destroy' and 'crushing their status' she'd most likely foreshadowed someone's future.

"Ha, that's really kind of you, Y/N. I knew you had a kind heart. And went out of your way to help your friend to help them to bring them back on their feet." Y/N smiled at Douxie's compliment but then looked down with a thought clouding her mind.

Haaa... When will she ask him about the book? And when will she tell him the truth? Only time will tell

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*