Secrets out

Y/N sat in her seat as she wrote down notes. Some people were dozing off and sleeping in their seats and the teacher gave up on walking them up. The bell rang waking the students up and announcing that school ended. "Okay, class is over today. Tomorrow and Friday, we won't have school. See you all next Monday." The teacher left as some students cheered for that and started packing.

Y/N left her classroom to her locker, putting her books in. 'At least I have some time to practice my magic.' she felt a vibrate from her pocket and took out her phone to see a text from Jim. "Hey, love." She turned her head to her right before she could read the message and greeted Douxie. "Hello, Douxie."

"Listen, I have another night shift tonight. There might be a dinner rush later on." Y/N nodded, understanding him. "That's fine. I'll be pretty busy myself. I'll see you later." Douxie nodded and waved bye as he left. Y/N smiled and looked at the message, reading it.

ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴛʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇʀ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ. ʏᴏᴜ, ᴛᴏʙʏ, ᴀᴀᴀʀʀʀɢɢʜʜ!!!, ʙʟɪɴᴋʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛᴇɴʀɪQᴜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. - ꜱᴇᴇɴ

Jim's worst nightmare has come true. He still didn't want to believe it but this was serious. Y/N felt bad for Jim but it was going to be serious tonight for the team.

ꜱᴇᴇɴ - ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴀʟ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ. ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍ ɪꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.

She then went to Toby's message that said she was going to stay in the boy's locker till everyone left so he left the task to her to tell the others. Putting her phone away, she went to Trollmarket to tell Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! the news and later tonight she'll have to tell NotEnrique.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 

"Is that so? Then it's settled!" She arrived in Trollmarket later on and told Aaarrrgghh!!! and Blinky the plan. She also relaxed around in Trollmarket for a bit. After yesterday's event Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! was glad Jim was back and safe but finding out one of his teachers was a changeling was a shock. "I have to go to the Nuñez house to get NotEnrique." Blinky nodded and she walked away to go to the Nuñez house. She messaged Toby about what they have to promise the changeling.

ꜱᴏᴄᴋꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱʜᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ - ꜱᴇᴇɴ

Y/N shuddered and arrived at the house and she saw it was dawn already. She then stood below the open window leading towards the baby room. "NotEnrique!" She whispered-yelled to the changeling. Of course, a flash of green showed the changeling changed to himself. "What ya want now?"

"Nothing much but I'm here to make a deal." NotEnrique cleaned his ears as he said uh-huh. "Toby will give you good, stinky pairs of socks if you help us sneak into Arcadia High." NotEnrique piqued his interest and agreed making Y/N smirk and texted the group the plan was a go.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 

Y/N waited outside in the courtyard with Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! in front of the doors. It was pretty chilly tonight. The doors opened and the trolls awed at the school. "Oh, my, the fabled Halls of Alexandria could not hold a candle to the high school of Arcadia Oaks," Blinky said proudly, the group turning the corner of the hall.

"The halls of what?" Toby asked as they walked through the 'magnificent' hallways. "Aha! Feigned ignorance. You are a funny little man, Tobias." Unlike everyone else who had gotten under the banner just fine, Aaarrrgghh!!!'s face collided with the paper, panicking as he was blinded.