Goblin Infestation

Y/N sat in her class reading a text book, waiting for her teacher to come in as the class was gossiping around. Douxie sat next to with his phone in hand. The teacher then walked inside, gathering the attention all her students. "All right, class. Listen up, we'll be visiting the museum today. We won't be the only ones there. Arcadia Oaks High will be there to see the artifects there so no fights or cause a distruption, or else you'll be forced to stay for summer school."

The class murmured a 'yes' and 'understood' to the teacher who nodded in approval. "Now, let's go shall we?" The class grabbed the bags and left the classroom. Douxie and Y/N chatted as their classmates took their seats in the bus. Y/N took the window seat and Douxie sat next to her. Taking out his phone and took out his earphones. He gave a piece to Y/N, she smiled and placed it in her ear and Douxie started to play her favorite song.

The bus stopped in front of the museum and everyone left the bus, there was a woman who is quite tall with shoulder-length black hair and appeared to be of Japanese descent. She wore a purple jacket and ankle-length skirt, as well as black high-heel boots. She wore a gentle smile as she welcomed the Arcadia Oaks Academy students with welcome arms, introducing herself as Nomura, and started to give them a run-down of the museum before allowing them to look around.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N awed at the museum she and Douxie walked through the medieval exhibition. "Wow, the medieval dresses are beautiful!" Y/N stared at one of the beautiful dress. Douxie nodded and looked at Y/N, "Well, I'm sure the dress would make you a thousand times beautiful on you and believe me when you will catch my eye."

Y/N giggled at his flirting joke and patted his shoulder, "Thanks, Doux. That's really sweet." Both stared at each other with sweet nothingness surrounding them until they had to pull away when she saw Toby and Jim not so far from them. "Douxie why don't you check something else in the museum. I'm gonna go and say hi to my friends." Y/N walked off and turned her head back to Douxie as she walked away from him. "Don't try to be so flirtious to the girls!"

Douxie only chuckled and looked back at the dress with that signature smile of his. "Hmm. What other gifts should I give to her?" Douxie walked away to see other artifacts.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N caught some words out of Jim and the girl he was talking with but, left them alone to talk with Toby holding his classmates phone, chuckling nervously. Handing the phone ba k he looked to Jim and the girl. Not noticing Y/N, she tapped his shoulder, scaring him. "Ah! Y/N, jeez... You scared me. What are you doing here?"

"My school and I are here for a museum field trip. You the same?" Toby nodded and looked around and pulled her away to stand in front of an armor knight and pretended as if they were admiring with interest. He then leaned to her whispering quietly as he can and she kneeled down to hear him better and for him. "A classmate of mine, Eli, found some kind of green creature that's definitely not normal around here in front of his house!"

Y/N's eyes widened, "Are you serious? What did it look like exactly?", Toby tapped his chin and tried to describe it as best as he could. "Well, it was green and well from the picture it looked like a small creature. And obviously it was crushed by a car probably."

"Oh boy... That's a problem. We should tell Jim. We'll go to trollmarket later and tell Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!!. Tonight we're investigating at your classmates place." Toby nodded and he went to go talk to Jim about the discovery he made while Y/N went to go look for Douxie, although the description of a small creature sounds familiar but she didn't want to believe it though.

Finding Douxie was easy, he was looking at old jewelries. Once he heard her approaching he turned to her with a smile. "Hey, you took a while." Y/N smiled nervously. "Yeah, sorry about that. And by the way, I'll be going on some night walk with my friends tonight." Douxie was curious and wanted to know about it.