Magic Bridge Heist

Y/N and Claire sneaked into Heartstone with her teleportation. They quickly hid behind some Heartstone as they heard Vendel and Ursuna discuss. Y/N leaned against the Heartstone crystal as Claire hid behind the college girl.

"The Trollhunter has gone too far. The denizens of Trollmarket will not be safe until Killahead Bridge is destroyed once and for all." Usurna said with a glare. "You know as well as I, Usurna, the pieces cannot be destroyed," Vender argued. 

"No..." Usurna turned to Vendel, "But they can be thrown into a hole so deep that no living thing can hope to find them." Y/N's eyes were wide as saucers. "And I suppose you know of such a place. I cannot agree to this! You are signing the boy's death warrant!" He tapped his staff as he glared at Usurna. 

"He signed it himself the moment he crossed into the Darklands. The edict has already been made. Killahead Bridge will never be found again." Claire and Y/N gasped. Claire covered her mouth. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. Y/N turned around and grabbed the girl's shoulders. She nodded and Claire quickly opened a portal and both appeared at Claire's place.

She and Y/N agreed earlier that they would both check out what the Tribunal has to say. She, Toby, and Enrique went home before they jumped to Heartstone. Now she was staying over at Claire's place for tonight. 

Y/N sat on the window seat looking out the stars. Claire opened her door and laid down on her bed. Claire pulled out her phone as she whispered to herself and NotEnrique appeared around her bed with a box. "You'll get him back, sis." Claire and Y/N smirked as NotEnrique corrected himself, "Uh, I mean, uh, 'spongeface.'"

He grabbed a sock from under her bed and Claire sat up looking at NotEnrique with sad eyes. "Wait, you're leaving?" NotEnrique spoke up and stopped in front of her mirror. "Well, I was thinking... Now that your brother's out of the Darklands, I'm stuck looking like this... forever." NotEnrique looked down and Y/N walked towards him and patted his back. 

"Well, what are you gonna do?" Claire now sat on the edge of her bed as she and Y/N looked at NotEnrique. NotEnrique walked away to the window and opened the window as he told her his plan. "Who knows? Trollmarket ain't my style. Probably find some comfy hole to make my own. Take the A-Train down to Trouble Town. Got no reason to stay around here anymore." Then Claire walked up to NotEnrique with a stuffed bunny, "Suzy!" NotEnrique smiled at her. 

"Keep it. She'd miss you." NotEnrique hesitantly grabbed her but he did and hugged her. Claire and Y/N looked at each other and she nodded, Claire turned to NotEnrique, "But what if there is a reason for you to stay? What if you could help us get Jim back? What do you say?"

NotEnrique looked down and looked at them with a small smile climbing on his face.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The next day arrived and Y/N told Douxie she was going to leave early. Douxie nodded and said he'd have to cover a coworker's shift earlier and have to stay over at the bookstore. Y/N arrived at Trollmarket, in the library, Blinky had piles of books all over the table yelling to himself. F/N was busy sleeping. 

"Second part of harvest. No, you fool!" He sighed and slammed his face against the book. Y/N patted his back as if to say, 'Don't give up' Then they turned to the frozen Aaarrrgghh!!!, the amulet glowing, he then rubbed his eyes. He had to stay up for a while to search for the cure. Then Toby came in with a giant book. "Did you bring me what I asked?" 

"Never told me the storage tombs were infested with scorch beetles." And speaking of little purple, glowing bugs crawled out from the book making Toby gasp and start squishing them and was about to throw the book, "Bug bomb!"