A Night to Remember

Y/N splashed water on her face. She grabbed a towel and dried it off. Douxie knocked on the bathroom door. He held her phone in his hand. "You're phone is ringing." Y/N muffled a thanks, putting the towel back in its hanger, and answered the call, Douxie walked away to head off to the bookstore.

"Hello?" Toby's voice rang out. "Hey, Y/N. Jim walkie-talked me to tell everyone to head to Trollmarket early to find where to look for the last Triumbric stone." Y/N hummed. "I see. Alright."

Y/N ended the call and called Douxie. She could have gone after him but this was quicker." Hey, love." Douxie's voice spoke up, "Hey Douxie. I'll be visiting a friend's house for a while. Not sure when I'll be back."

"Oh, alright. You're going to come to Spring Fling in time right?" Y/N smiled. "Of course and I'll be there." Turning off the call, she called out to her familiar. "F/N, come on out, we're going!" The creature squeaked and ran towards her she left her home to Trollmarket. Spring Fling was tonight and she didn't want to miss out.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N ran down the stairs to meet up with the team. And when she reached downstairs she saw someone she expected to see. "Aaarrrgghh!!!" The name of the troll turned to see the college girl run towards him and hugging his arm. "Lady Y/N. Good to see you!" Aaarrrgghh!!! petted her head. Y/N smiled at him, "You don't have to say it like that. I'm just Y/N and it's been a while since I've been called like that."

Claire, Toby, and Blinky arrived. "Y/N!" Claire waved. Y/N waved back and greeted them. The trolls then led them towards the storage where it held Killahead Bridge. Aaarrrgghh!!! had placed his hand against the lock of the door within Trollmarket, a golden yellow hue coming through the carvings of the door, lighting the vast gears at the top.

The said gears clicked and turned, the doors dropping one by one as the rest of the Trollhunters had watched, waiting for the doors to finally reveal the next room. Finally, when the doors had dropped, the team stepped into the dark room, and Toby began to speak.

"Um, if we're looking to research the last stone, shouldn't we be in the library?" Toby looked at Blinky. "Yes. Why did you bring us to look at Killahead Bridge?" Claire asked as well. "Before her departure, Queen Usurna suspected a depiction of the last stone may very well be inscribed on the bridge itself."

Blinky answered the bridge in view. Blinky began to move the bridge pieces. "Ah!" He gasped when he had found what he had been looking for, turning to the group. "The missing Eye of Gunmar." He gestured to the stone, the carving of two figures fighting, swords raised.

Toby's eyes widen in shock and making sure Blinky wasn't talking crazy, "His eye is the third stone? What?" Everyone looked at each other as Blinky dug through the rocks. "Indeed. The first stone we procured was affiliated with his birth. The second, his first kill. This stone--"

Blinky held out his arms, seeming to want to pull it out but Aaarrrgghh!!! had moved him to the side. "I got it." The brute of a troll pulled the stone from the pile, revealing more carvings of Trolls and humans battling. "Why, this stone commemorates... he's vulnerable."

"How do you mean?" Claire asked. Blinky started telling the tale "Before Gunmar took power, Gumm-Gumms were mostly disorganized tribes of savages, taking orders from Orlagk, the Gumm-Gumm WarLord. Gunmar betrayed him in hopes of taking his army as his own. The battle lasted weeks. Gunmar lost an eye. Orlagk lost his head. I fear this may be the most difficult Triumbic stone to find, for if his dark servants worked so hard to steal it from the Krubera, they would not hand it over so easily."

Before anyone else could speak, the fetch, that hung on a stand and stood on top of a box, began to light up, the green vortex swirling to reveal something was coming from the DarkLands. The team had noticed the small opening, and Y/N speaking first. "Wait, the fetch! It's open!"