Welcome to History

Y/N and Douxie lay on the couch watching a movie peacefully on the quiet night. Today had been a long and peaceful day (except for the finals and tests), and they hoped it would stay that way. Y/N's phone then rang, she picked it up and saw it was Toby. She answered it, moving away from the couch, "Hey, Tobes. What's up?"

"Hey, Y/N. Sorry to ruin your night, but, uh, long story short: Jim's mom's memory returned, called our parents to Jim's place. Now, Dictatious is here. Goblins attacked Jim's home. Aaarrrgghh!!! is held captive, and Claire saw some more magic. Morgana's memory and saw Angor Rot, Merlin's staff, and a map to Merlin's tomb in Jim's amulet." Toby took a deep breath in and out. Y/N's eyes blinked a couple of times.

Y/N sighed and looked over at where Douxie was chillaxing, then back to the phone, "Alright, I'll come over. If this is another mission, I'd better be prepared." Toby said his goodbyes and ended the call. "Douxie, I have to go. This is a big emergency," Y/N said. Douxie stood up and positioned himself in front of her. "What is it this time?"

"Well, the gang and I have to go find your Master's tomb apparently, and I'll be gone for a while," Douxie hummed and nodded. "Okay. I understand. Please be careful for us, alright?" Y/N chuckled and nodded, giving him a quick kiss on the lips, "F/N! Let's get ready; we have to leave soon."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N knocked on the door, and Barbara opened the door to greet her. Barbara smiled and let her in, "Y/N! It's so good to see you." Y/N smiled and hugged Barbara, F/N hiding in her jacket. "I'm fine, Barbara. I heard you had a big party tonight." Barbara chuckled, "Well, we've been in worse situations before. Anyways, Jim and the others are upstairs in his room."

She thanked her and walked upstairs. F/N peeked his head out. She came to Jim's door and knocked. A few seconds later, Toby opened the door and let her in. She stopped when she saw Dictaious. "Well, what do you know. This is quite the party," she complimented. Jim was sitting in his seat looking at his amulet, the arrows ticking.

"To find Merlin's tomb, the Trollhunter must destroy the Amulet," Blinky said, repeating Claire's words as Toby caught her up on the phone. "That's—" Jim interrupted him, looking over at Claire, who sat crisscrossed on the bed. "You really think it was Merlin who made the Amulet?" Blinky deadpanned at him. "I wasn't finished. That's deranged!"

"I saw these vague memories stuck in my head left over from Morgana," Claire said, holding her head, trying to remember. "You're saying Jim should destroy his Amulet 'cause you think you saw some old man put a map inside of it?" Toby exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air. "It was Merlin," Claire said, her legs dangling off the edge of the bed. "The key to finding his tomb, to finding his staff, is inside his Amulet," she tapped the amulet.

"The girl-child may be onto something," Dictatious said from behind Jim. "The Amulet and the staff are connected," Blinky spoke next to him. "Both fueled by the magic of Merlin." Toby had a problem with that, softly glaring at his friends. "But if Jim breaks open his Amulet, he can't armor up! And if he can't armor up, 'Goodbye, Eclipse Blade!' How's he supposed to kill Gunmar?" Y/N placed a hand on his shoulder, calming him down. "If we don't get the staff first, none of that will matter anyway, Tobes."

"Maybe I don't have to destroy the Amulet," Jim turned to Dictatious. "You said Gunmar has Aaarrrgghh!!! captive?" Blinky concluded what Jim was saying, "And Aaarrrgghh!!! could be used as an emotional anchor." Claire also got the idea, "We'd portal-jump right to him." F/N jumped up when he heard Aaarrrgghh!!!'s name. "The plan is set. We save Aaarrrgghh!!! and stop Gunmar by any means necessary before he acquires the staff."

Everyone walked downstairs and told the parents. They held worried looks, but they knew how important it was to them, so they all went back to their homes to pack their bags. Some time later, Strickler came by to watch over Dictatious, of course. Y/N quickly called Douxie and said she would probably be back in a couple of hours, exchanging quick 'I love yous'. Douxie wished Y/N good luck and asked her to come back to them, especially to Douxie himself.