Secrets reveal and a wanted man

Douxie placed the plate down when he heard some noises. "This late at night?" Douxie thought it was some of the neighbors' kids making a ruckus. Then Archie jumped on him, "Douxie!" Douxie jumped up and glared at his friend, "Ah! Arch! Don't do that!" Archie didn't waste time, transforming into his dragon form and pushed Douxie to the door, "No time! We gotta move!" Douxie stopped and turned to him, "What is it?" Archie flew in front of his face, "It's Y/N!"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Douxie ran as fast as he could. He heard Y/N's cry, and as he got closer, he saw a Gumm-Gumm stalking closer to Y/N, who lay weakly on the ground. He raised his arm up and pressed against his bracelet, which once where his watch was but it was in disguise, and small blue words appeared. He spun it and stopped on a spell, then blasted it at the Gumm-Gumm. It backed away and growled. Archie went over to Y/N and he saw a glimpse of something glowing neon colors.

"You stay away from her!" Douxie yelled, dodging an incoming attack from the Gumm-Gumm. He conjured another spell, and another blast fired at the Gumm-Gumm, finally getting rid of it. He let out a couple of breaths and turned to Archie, Y/N, and F/N. "Y/N, can you hear me?" Archie called out to her. Douxie kneeled by her side, lifted her up, her head slightly leaning on his chest as he called out to her, "Y/N?" Her eyes opened a little but closed as she grew tired of holding them.

Douxie placed her down and took off his jacket, placing it on her, and lifted her up in his arms, bridal-style, carrying her back home. Archie walked beside him, now in his car form, while F/N sat atop his head. They were silent during the walk back home, opening the door and placing her on the comforts of her bed. Douxie sat beside her and leaned against his knees. "We can't take her to the hospital like this. How would you explain this?" Archie said.

"I know, Arch," he said. He looked at her necklace, the gem glowing softly. He tapped on his bracelet, and a small ball of blue floated. He grasped it and grabbed her hand, her body glowing a bit of blue. Y/N turned her head to the side and slightly twitched when she felt the pain being eased little by little. "I know, Y/N. It hurts, but this is another way to heal you. Bear with me here." As if she heard him, she let out a couple of calming breaths, and the healing process was over.

Douxie still held her hand and continued to watch over her. A squeak brought their attention to the small creature that was in the scene. "Ti'kwahanx... what's it doing with Y/N?" Archie turned to him, lifting his glasses up a bit, "Perhaps her familiar." Douxie let out a 'huh'. Who knew she would make friends with a small creature like a Ti'kwahanx. "You two can clock out. I'm going to stay up for a bit." Archie nodded, and he walked out of the room. F/N looked between Douxie and Y/N and the door. He left the room, thinking they needed space. Douxie gripped her hand and lifted it up to his forehead, grasping her hand with both of his hands. "Please be alright..."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N groggily opened her eyes and saw the sunlight shining in her room. When did she...? Then she felt something holding her hand and looked over to see Douxie grasping her hand, his head leaning against the bed uncomfortably. "Douxie..." Then she remembered last night's event. "So, Douxie is really a wizard." She sat up slowly, hissing whenever she felt pain coursing through her body. Her movement made Douxie stir and stand up quickly, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Woah, woah! Love, you need to rest more."

Y/N placed a hand over his. "I'm fine, Douxie. Really," Douxie only hummed, and the two stayed silent, gazing at one another. She looked away, removing her hand. "So... I guess we should talk about... this." Douxie nodded and sat back down. Y/N looked down at their clasped hands but didn't speak up. "So, this is what you've been doing when you go out?" Douxie asked first. Y/N looked at him and nodded. Now that the secrets were being revealed, it should be fair if he spoke his side of the story.