Spring Break

Spring Break was finally here! Y/N was excited. Over the next two weeks, Y/N and Douxie planned to go to the beach today. After Saturday, Y/N thought they could get out of Arcadia to go to the beach. Y/N finished packing her bag and was texting her fellow Trollhunters.

ꜱᴇᴇɴ - ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ! ɪ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ^^

They replied with a 'have a nice vacation!' and such, easing her worries away since she'll be leaving Arcadia for a week. She then turned to her bookshelf, holding her history books. She hummed.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N and Douxie strapped into their seats, Archie resting on her lap. Douxie took the wheel to drive them to the hotel. The two took off in the morning, and had a fun time sightseeing on the way. The sun set, time passed, and they arrived at their hotel.

Y/N and Douxie grabbed their baggage, Archie perched on Douxie's shoulder

Y/N and Douxie grabbed their baggage, Archie perched on Douxie's shoulder. They registered their booking and got their keys to their rooms. They both booked separate rooms, of course.

Y/N walked into her booked room and awed at it. It had a lovely balcony view of the beach, nice table settings on the balcony. She took some photos and sent them to her friends to show the view of the beach. F/N came out from her bag, and hopped on her bed and purred softly making her giggle.

She received their messages and said that she should bring souvenirs once she comes back, and she chuckled

She received their messages and said that she should bring souvenirs once she comes back, and she chuckled. This week will be great. But, first dinner then tomorrow is when the fun begins! 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N and Douxie, with Archie perched on Y/N's shoulders, were covered by the shadows from her brim hat. Douxie set up their spot, and Y/N breathed in the smell of the fresh air while listening to the sound of the waves.

Douxie called out to her and stood next to her, both watching the waves. "It's so great to have a break. Too bad it's only two weeks," Y/N grumbled under her breath. Douxie chuckled and patted her shoulder. "It's a short period of time, but we can make it count," Y/N smiled and nodded.