To catch a... Wizard? And a Changeling!

After the battle, it was night right now. Y/N waited in the museum with Blinky, Aaarrrgghh!!! and Vendel. To show him that Jim and Toby saw the Killahead Bridge. Vendel was staring at a Victorian dress and tapped it with his staff. "Ridiculous garment." Y/N giggled at this, while Aaarrrgghh!!! and Blinky stood behind him.

With a scoff, Blinky looks up at his tall friend, only to turn to spot Jim and Toby who ran up to them. "You're late.", Blinky said simply, staring them down. "Sorry. Draal was training Jim." Jim quickly elbowed Toby, hoping that his troll trainers wouldn't find out, but it was too late for that.

Aaarrrgghh!!!'s eyes widened, "Draal?" Blinky couldn't believe his ears, "Training?" Jim fiddled with his fingers and looked at Y/N before explaining to Blinky, "Yeah, he sorta made a home in my basement to look out for the place."

"Of course. When a troll is defeated in combat, it's completely natural for them to take refuge in the victor's domicile." Jim not realizing it was sarcasm. "So, you understand?" Blinky with a not so pleased look lectured Jim. "I understand such an arrangement could only end in disaster. Utter disaster!", Blinky exclaimed. As the conversation died down, the two trolls turn to find Vendel standing beside them impatiently.

"Are we simply waiting here to be discovered? Or were you planning on showing me this thing you believe to be the Killahead Bridge?" Blinky pats Jim's shoulder nervously. As Y/N stood beside Jim with a nervous smile. "The Trollhunter was just about to show us the way."

The group walked away with Jim leading them and explaining what happened. Y/N turned to Blinky who walked next to her. "Also, it isn't exactly Jim's fault to let him stay there. I was the one who technically told Draal." Blinky looked at the girl with wide eyes and was about to speak up, but observing Y/N's face, that she has no regrets he sighed. "Sometimes you are too kind, almost as Master Jim." Y/N shrugged and faced forward.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Jim opened the door and almost finished explaining. "And as we were chasing away the goblin pack, we ran past this closed exhibit, and there it was: the Killahead Bridge." He pushes open the curtain to find the same large blanket covering a hidden object that took on the same shape of the Killahead Bridge.

The trolls share a gasp as Blinky looks at Vendel, clearly showing the elder troll to not doubt so quickly. Jim and Toby grabbed the edges of the large cloth and pulled it from the large piece beneath it-- well tried. After a bit of struggling, Aaarrrgghh gently moves the two to the side "Me." before pulling it off with ease. Jim and Toby's faces dropped as they realized what hid beneath the tarp, nonetheless a Viking ship stood within the vacant bridge's spot. "Oh no." Jim gasped.

Y/N looked at the ship and looked between Jim and Vendel with worry. "That is not a bridge," Vendel mumbled, upset that he wasted his time coming into the human world and finding nothing worthy to set his eyes upon. "But it was right here! You saw it, Tobes. You took a picture of it!" Jim pulled Toby towards him as he fumbled, "It was, eh It was out of focus, and I did forget to turn on the flash. We were running so fast. We were being chased, you know? Maybe we only thought we saw it."

Jim watched with a worried face as Toby hadn't backed him up. Vendel turned and looked at Blinky who backed up and Vendel advanced, his large glowing staff coloring the sides of his face which showed all the angry curves in his stoned face. "Blinkous Galadrigal, I've not left the Heartstone in a century. I only did so tonight because of the grave peril the Killahead Bridge represents." Vendel pointed out. "For you to invoke that danger without just cause--"

Blinky tries defending, "If Master Jim says it's so--" Vebdel cuts him off quickly, "You will be only too quick to believe him. You've never met a conspiracy theory you didn't like." And the argument went further as Y/N stood between them with her hands stretched to both of them, trying to calm them down.