A lot of conflictions

In the night, Y/N and Douxie were headed to the movies. Douxie wanted to have an enjoyable night (date) with Y/N. Ever since she got back home earlier, Douxie bombarded her with questions and calmed down when Y/N told (lied) she went on a trip with her friends and her phone died. He gave a look of doubt but took it. He handed her the ticket and we're about to go in but a meow caught their attention. They looked down to see a small grey kitten.

It rubbed against Y/N legs as she awed at it and scratched it's head. F/N, who was hiding in her bag popped out and chirped at it. Y/N stood up and Douxie offered her arm, she took his offer and they walked inside the cinema. F/N hopped out of her bag, just in time as the kitten ran away, following behind.

The kitten sniffed around for food and F/N walked next to it. Their heads shot up when they heard the back doors open. Two teenagers walked out, the guy laughing and girl he had his arm around looked bored and annoyed. He threw his popcorn over his shoulder and missed the dumpster.

The cat meowed and meowed at the couple and walked over to the popcorn. F/N followed it and ate it along with it. Then a something clattered against the metal, the cat stopped eating and F/N growled at the dumpster. The cat jumped on the trash bin. F/N followed it and both looked inside the dumpster.

F/N jumped when six red bloody eyes, glowing in the dark and their dark silhouettes could be made out, with a bit of the moonlight. The goblins had grins on their faces as they spoke goblin, creeply. One of the goblins took a hold on the cat and F/N hissed, spewed fire at them, making it let go of the cat. The goblins yelpd and jumped out of the bin but unfortunately one of the goblins were set on fire and exploded in the bin.

The other two goblins were able to escape. One of them looked back at F/N, who had flames burning on his back, hissing at it. The cat behind him, was trembling slightly. The goblin snarled and ran off in the night.

F/N flames died and looked back at the cat, who meowed and rubbed it's head against it's small body. F/N squeaked, he climbed on the cat and they both left the alleyway back to its home. F/N looked around making sure no goblins were around, and the cat was home safe.

F/N smiled, when the owner cuddled her pet. F/N left the place, making sure to keep his guard up and lowering his bodies light. He jumped when he heard some growls. F/N hissed and saw a goblin jump at him from a tree. F/N dodged it and ran away quickly, escaping it's clutches. He heard it chase after him, but F/N kept dodging him until he was safe back home.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Archie was relaxing on the couch, reading a book while the TV was on. His ear twitched when he heard a scatter of footsteps. Archie looked over the couch to see F/N crawl inside the house from the open window. He fixed his glasses on his face. "An Ti'kwahanx? What is it doing here?" His ears twitched again and looked over at the window to see a goblin. But not just any goblin.

"A blood goblin?!" Archie perked up, the goblin spoke in it's language. Archie glared at it and jumped up, flames enveloping his body and wings appeared from his back. He flew straight at the goblin, grabbing it and went up to the sky. The goblin tried to shake him off and once they were far from the ground, the goblin escaped from his clutched and screamed.

Archie gasped at that and looked to where the goblins was. He flew down and looked at the splats of green blood. He shudders at that. He looked around and blew fire at it. The blood melting away. Archie sighed and looked over at the window to see F/N staring back at him. "You have some explaining to do." F/N stuck his tongue out at him.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Morning arrived, school was the same, Y/N and F/N visited Trollmarket, in the library with Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!!, Y/N was leaning against the wall as she watched Blinky throws hire traitorous brother of his. "Stinking, horrible traitor! Another one. Ugh! Away with you!" Blinky shoved the pile of books into the pit of flaming books.