Wingmen

Y/N, F/N, and Aaarrrgghh!!! was in Vendel's office, where he was examining Aaarrrgghh!!!, using his staff to examine the wound. "Can you wiggle your fingers?" Aaarrrgghh!!! Moved his fingers that were turning to stone. "Uh-uh."  Vendel switches the position of his staff, before revealing the bad news to the giant troll.

"The poison has spread. It will only grow worse. I'm afraid the effects are irreversible." As he heard this, Aaarrrgghh!!! looked sad, knowing his fate. Y/N, who was standing behind them placed a hand on his shoulder, Vendel then proceeded to ask him. "You... still haven't told your friends?" 

"Must help fight Gunmar." Aaarrrgghh!!! stated. "Then, I suppose you'll tell them you punched a wall. You stubborn brute." Vendel moved for Y/N to wrap the bandage wrap she held in her hands and started to wrap it around his stoney arm. Vendel helps him to cover his dreadful secret but warns him about the future. 

"But one of these days, they'll find you turned to solid stone. You have to tell them." Aaarrrgghh!!! looks at his bandaged arm. He then decides. "Not today." Y/N and Vendel, knowing either of them cannot change his mind, agrees with him.

"Very well my friend. Not today." Vendel puts his hand on his affected arm. Y/N and F/N hug the brute. All of a sudden the lights grew dim in the Hearthstone and they hear horns blowing. "What's that?" F/N crawled back to Y/N. "It seems we have guests."

The four leave the office, as Aaarrrgghh!!! spoke, "Krubera." Y/N looked at him. "Your kind?" Aaarrrgghh!!! nodded as they stood beside their friends. And Vendel went to greet their guests. The guards of Queen Usurna bowed, lowering her platform, enabling her to step off safely and right to Vendel who had greeted her.

"Your visit is an unexpected honor." The elder troll stated, bowing in front of her, her lips growing into a small smile. "Vendel." She simply answered. Behind Vendel, the Trollhunters had bowed as well, Jim slightly lifting his head and studied the welcomed guests. "They're as talkative as Aaarrrgghh!!! too." 

Jim stated, his voice was low. Toby's, however, was a little louder, not caring to whisper. "I thought Aaarrrgghh!!! was a Gumm-Gumm." Y/N and F/N glanced at Toby over their shoulder, bowing a little with the others, "Aaarrrgghh!!! was but he was born a Krubera." Blinky said in a quiet tone, lightly hinting to Toby to lower his own. Reaching over, Jim moved out of the way, Blinky had covered Toby's mouth, the said boy looking in shock at the sudden move. "Now, hush." 

As the trio's conversation quickly died, Queen Usurna turned to Aaarrrgghh!!!, her face calm at the sight of him. She stepped over, her staff clinking against the stone and Vendel moved the side, letting her near the brute and dying troll. "Aarghaumont, my kinstroll." 

The two bowed, Aaarrrgghh!!! humming as their foreheads had joined, the carvings on Aaarrrgghh!!! had glowed a purplish hue, the two silent as they rejoined. "The centuries pass, yet, you remain forever in our hearts." She covered her chest, Aaarrrgghh!!! smiling softly.

"My queen." Aaarrrgghh!!! bowed his head. She said nothing more and stepped to the side, stopping in front of Blinky and Jim, the poor Trollhunter looking nervous to be presented to her. Y/N placed her hand against his arm, "You don't think they're here for..." Aaarrrgghh!!! only hummed. 

Y/N looked at Jim and Blinky, "Allow me to introduce our Trollhunter, slayer of Gunmar's son." He shoved Jim lightly forward, Jim finding it hard to speak. "Uh, James Lake Junior. your Queen-ness." Y/N giggled a little at his introduction.

She hooked her finger beneath his jaw, inspecting him. "Human Trollhunter, I heard stories, didn't believe." As she spoke and moved Jim's cheeks around, Toby had stepped up, gently elbowing his best friend in the side, mumbling. "Ask her about the stone."