A Date Night and a 1000-year old Sorceress

Y/N woke up to a fresh morning. She stretched herself and yawned a little. She got up, looked at herself through her dressing table mirror, fixed her hair, and went to the bathroom. Taking a refreshing shower, washing her face, and brushing her teeth. Tonight was when she and Douxie would go on their date. Most of her other dates with Douxie were friendly dates, not actual dates.

Y/N looked through her closet, prepared an outfit for tonight, and placed it on a hanger, hanging it on her wardrobe door. "You think tonight will go alright, F/N?" F/N, who was still sleepy, lifted his head up and gave her a thumbs up. Y/N smiled at him gratefully. "I suppose I could stay in my own outfit, but a small change wouldn't hurt."

Douxie was out last night at the bookstore, leaving her and their familiars. "Anyways, I better go. You and Archie stay here tonight," Y/N grabbed her bag and walked to the door, "And play nice!" Y/N closed the door. Archie and F/N sat on the floor. There was a beat of silence. F/N fell asleep on the floor, making Archie look over and tap him.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

As usual, school is boring. Everyone is tired and wants to go home and sleep; some just want to get college life over with. It's the end of school already, and tomorrow is Saturday! Y/N has a date and the Eternal Night to worry about. But, hopefully tonight with Douxie, she'll feel alright. Placing her books in her locker, closing it, and went to her car.

Y/N drove back home and received a message from Claire once she reached home. "Oh, Claire is back, finally."

ʜᴇʏ, ʏ/ɴ. ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ! - ꜱᴇᴇɴ

ꜱᴇᴇɴ - ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ. ɢʟᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴊɪᴍ, ᴛᴏʙʏ, ᴅᴀʀᴄɪ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ - ꜱᴇᴇɴ

"Oh? They'll also go on a date too? Hmm..." Y/N wondered if she should tell them. "Nah, they'd probably figure it out." She then texted them good luck for tonight and went to change, grabbing the hanging clothing and placing it on the bed. She looked at her watch and saw there were only a few hours left. "Well, I wasted time on movies and games." F/N and Archie were already in the living room watching Shrek.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Time flew by real quickly, and it was already time to leave. Putting on the last of her makeup, Y/N created a large mirror and looked at herself with her new look. "Hmm..."

"Well, I'll be going now

"Well, I'll be going now. Bye, guys," Y/N said, leaving the house and drove her way to Mr. Benoit. She arrived there and saw a couple of people here as she entered inside. She saw Douxie was talking to his coworker and saw her enter. "Y/N!" he excused himself and walked to her, grabbing her hand and bringing her over to their table for tonight's date.