Win, Lose or Draal

It was around midday, still dark out, and Y/N was suddenly awake. As if something told her to get up. Grabbing her bag,  quickly fixing her injury, and leaving a note for Douxie, just in case, and left the house, she arrived at trollmarket, and went off to find Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!!

When she found them sitting at the bar whispering amongst themselves. "Huh? Jim? Toby? What are you two doing here?" Walking towards them and stood by the table. And Jim slowly started to explain but Blinky beat him to it, "Well, Master Jim and Tobias had found...", Blinky looked around and pulled her arm, gently, and whispered in her ear. "... The Killahead Bridge."

Y/N's eyes widened and looked at the two boys, "What? That's impossible... But then again having a human Trollhunter was impossible anyways can you show me it's the Bridge?," Blinky handed her Tobys' phone, she squinted her eyes but the picture was blurry, but there was some kind of replica of a bridge but only half of it was there. And another thing she noticed was the background was something from a museum. She looked at the boys, who looked nervous, so she decided to ask, "But, where'd you get this from, and how'd you find it?"

The two boys glanced at each other and started mumbling before Jim spoke, "Well, when we were getting chased, one of the goblins took Tobys' Chubby Tracker and we tracked it through Toby's phone and we found out where the goblins were hiding. But there's another thing you have to know."

Then Toby joined in, "And then we got arrested and made a criminal record for ourselves." Jim glared at his best friend and he chuckled and went back to his place and looked away. Y/N, Blinky, and Aaarrrgghh!!! looked at each other and she sighed pinching her nose. "Okay anyways back to the topic at hand. Jim, you were saying?"

It seems Jim finished talking with Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! before she came. Y/N placed her hands on the table leaning in to hear what other news Jim had brought. Blinky peeked in and whispered to her, "Master Jim has found a changeling." Y/N whipped her head to Jim with wide eyes, "And has fought against her. That's when they discovered the Killahead Bridge."

Y/N removed her hands from the table and crossed her arms into a thinking position. "'Her'..., do you mean, Miss Nomura?" Jim and Toby nodded, "I was about to tell the history since changelings haven't been talked about in quite some time." A troll walked up behind him and Blinky turned to the troll behind him and glared at him, "Do you mind?"

The troll rolled his eyes, "Whatever." and walked off and the group went back to the conversation. "In the Old World, Gumm-Gumms..." Blinky stopped again as the same troll stood on the side but by Aaarrrgghh!!!s' side. Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! glared at him with a threat but Y/N eased them down and turned to the troll, "Schmidt, could you please leave this is private."

The troll yet rolled his eyes again, "Fine." and then he walked off. Blinky went back to the story, "... stole our young and did something unnatural to change them. Their sole purpose: to spy on the world above.

Toby was intrigued. "What did they do to them?" Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! grimaced, "Nasty business. Very messy." Aaarrrgghh!!! looked down with sympathy making Y/N walk over to his side and patted his arm.

Blinky waved Jim over, knocking a cup off in the process but caught it with his other hand and set it back on the table before leading Jim away, the rest following behind them slowly. "These are the very reasons I doubt your certainty. I don't question you saw a bridge, but Killahead? It would take years to collect all of the stones. Decades, even. You would need an army of changelings."

Jim still spoke his truth, "I know what I saw." The two walked up the stairs as Blinky pressed matters to this topic, "These are serious accusations, Master Jim. Without proof, absolute bedlam will ensue." Toby and Y/N poked around the corner, Blinky walked away as they climbed up the staircase, "Well, we have to tell someone. This is our city too."