First Trollhunter Quest

In her house, Y/N tapped her fingers on her laptop as she researched magic. She doesn't expect much but at. At least there should be something that could come up. Her phone suddenly vibrated, that was on her bed. She picked it up and opened it to see a message from Jim.

ꜱᴛʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇʀ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄɪᴘᴀʟ! - ꜱᴇᴇɴ

The principal? How did he become the principal? Y/N texted back quickly. Asking how he became the principal. Jim replied that the previous principal took an immediate leave of absence. Y/N thought about this.

'If I were the principal, I wouldn't let some teacher who just up and left school and promoted to principal. Something's not right.' Y/N asked what was his previous principal's name.

ᴘʀɪɴᴄɪᴘᴀʟ ʟᴇᴡɪꜱ - ꜱᴇᴇɴ

Lewis... She remembered how much he helped her when she was still in Arcadia High. He was pretty strict but generous too. Why'd he even leave in the first place? Y/N's brows furrowed and shut her laptop off. She dug through her phone notes for addresses. She kept her old principal one because he sometimes helped her study. He almost treated her like his own daughter.

She left the house, making sure to leave a note and message to Douxie in case he missed it, and walked to his place.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N stood in front of his door, knocked, and called out his name. "Mr. Lewis?" She knocked several times. She sighed and turned his doorknob and it opened up. She slowly but cautiously opened the door and entered his house, slowly. "Mr. Lewis...?" She slowly called his name once more. She walked around the house and he was nowhere to be seen.

Y/N took out her phone, when she felt messages signaling her to see new messages from Jim, Toby, or Claire. There was a new message from Jim.

ɪ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ. ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴅ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ɢɴᴀʀʟʏ ᴛʀᴏʟʟ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴜᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ - ꜱᴇᴇɴ

Gnarly troll? Great a new enemy. Jim had to deal with Gunmar soon after killing Bular now, there's some new dangerous troll out to get Jim. She texted him with a 'see you later in Trollmarket'.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Within the library of Trollmarket, Y/N watched Blinky swipe items off the stone table and slam a book down. "I've spent nights poring over the legend of the stones, decoding its hidden meanings. Endless, sleepless nights." With excitement, Jim threw his backpack down, the flap opening. "The Triumbric Stones. You found something?" Y/N waved to Toby and Claire.

"At first, I combed every library for insights, but there is nothing written. Rumors say they are tied to Gunmar's life force. So I searched for stones that would have a significance to his past..." Aaarrrgghh!!! came around with some books, "Birthstone."

"Indeed. Such as Gunmar's Birthstone." Jim leaned in for more information. "Why is it so powerful?" Blinky picked up the book and started telling the tale. "Long ago, trolls lived underground, blissfully unaware of humankind above." Blinky opened the book, flipping through the pages and showing a bunch of images of the rotting heartstone and Gunmar. "Inevitably, our worlds collided. Trolls and humans each wanted the world as their own and fought for it. Blood was shed, and our First Heartstone rotted from within. And from it, Gunmar was born." Y/N grimaced at the sight.

" Birthstone, okay. Where would we find that?" Jim wondered. "Birthstone gone." Aaarrgghh!!! continued to rummage through the shelves. "It was plundered before any good could come from it. But then I remembered this passage. 'Three forces Elemental thou must seek in marshland, caverns deep, and mountain's peak.' Ah. Which is elusive, but the clue--"