Class Confession

I'm on a role with updating! Don't get used to it!

Rating: G

Words: 237

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Dear Bear,

I have been waiting months to tell you how I feel and I'm pretty sure you already know my emotions towards you. You mean the world to me. You are all that I love, all that I care about. Without you I'd be lost and someone was bound to tear me open and leave me crying on the sidewalk. But you made sure that I was always being held together, that I was safe, that I was happy. No one has ever done that for me. You are one of my only friends, and that doesn't matter to me. I don't need fake companionship  when a few people give me true bliss. We talk all the time when we are alone but when we enter public we pretend we are on our own. We do this to keep each other safe and it works, at time. But won't we be much stronger if we came together and worked as one? The people I am reading this too today don't know who I am really talking about but you know I am talking about you. They will find out soon if things work out and that will be alright. The rain has stopped failing and the sun has stopped hiding. So, come out and join me, there is no need to fear what others now have to offer.
 I love you, and that's all that really matters.

-Philip