The Painting Without Paint

Hello! Thank you all so much for 6,400 reads! Thats absolutely amazing! You guys are absolutely amazing! I love love LOVE you all. Would you like a Dan version of this story?

Words: 201

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

He has this smirk, I don't think that he realizes he does it but its a resting smirk that plays on his face.

He has really cute dimples, right by the corners of his mouth.

He has a lovely brown fringe that looks, kind of, just like mine. Except his hair gets all curly when its natural, I think it's very attractive, him, not so much.

He has brown eyes. He has beautiful brown eyes. I could just get lost in them every time he looks at me and most of the time, I do.

He's tall. Taller than me actually. I remember the times when he was shorter than I was, the memories.

He's very thin and slender. He isn't really huge in any way... well unless we're talking abou- oh shiz sorry!

He's perfect. He truly is. He has this amazing sense of humor and just gives off this emotion when I'm around him and I love it so much. I love him so much.

So, after you've gotten this painting all done, without even touching a simple art supply, I want you to realize that who I am talking about is my one and only, my best friend, my love, my Daniel James Howell.