The Truth

So, I haven't really written from this point of view so I'm sorry if you think it sucks or doesn't make sense...

Every day, every day he wears a sweatshirt or a sweater. Dan had finally realize why. He put the pieces together.

"Phil can we talk?" Dan ask him.

He blushed, "I uh i uhm I'm I got-ta go to uh class.."

Dan nod and go to turn before he stops him, "why don't you text me later."

Da turns to face him and he hands Phil his phone. He puts in his digits then texted himself so he knew it was Dan.

*one day you will figure out the truth Dan, one day.*

They texted day after day after day. They texted Inbetween classes and right before bed. The two boys knew almost everything about each other.

"Hey," he started, "do you wanna come over maybe tonight after uh school?"

He gave you a goofy smile and he blushed hard.
You knew that he had an eating disorder, you knew he had self harmed, you knew he was suicidal, but you were the one who was there for him in his fine of need.

"I'd love too Lion." Dan smiled at him.

A wave of relief was thrown over him, Dan could easily see it in Phil's pale face. They walked down the hall and into class, right by each other's side.

*After School*

Phil pointed up to a nice homestyle house, "So this is uh this is my h-h-house."

It wasn't huge, it wasn't extremely fancy, it wasn't like anything Dan thought it would be. He weren't even inside and Dan could already felt comfort.

"Mom we're home!" Phil called out, but it was lightly sounded.

She called back to him, "Hey sweetie! You two can to up to the cinema room, dinner will be ready at 6 like normal."

She smiled at Dan as she walked into the hall you two were standing in. Phil's mum knew that Dan was the one who helped and the one who was always there. Dan had been over so many times that he could walk their house blindfolded.

"This way." Phil grabbed Dan's wrist and the two boys practically ran down the hallway.

As they got into the cinema room the decided on a movie and plopped down onto the huge beanbag. They had decided to watch Finding Nemo because why not.

Without warning Lion put his arm around Bear and pulled Dan close. Phil was hugging Dan while laying down.
Dan giggled.

"Wait why are you laughing?!" Phil asked alarmed with a huge blush.

Dan giggled again and ran his hand through Phil's hair. Their faces were extremely close and they enjoyed it.

"I'm laughing because I thought about how we were hugging while laying down." Dan chuckle near the end.

Phil gave him a confused, "I don't understand..?"

"It's actually called cuddling. I just didn't think about it like that."

Lion gave relief sign and smiled cutely at his Dan. Bear ruffled Phil's hair again and they were back into the embrace. Phil kissed Dan's forehead and whispered something inaudible, but it sounded like he said, "I think I love you."

After all the drama and issues dan have found Someone he could never leave and always trust. And Phil, well he found you, and Dan was all Phil could ever want and need.