My Fathers

This is in your point of view okay? Alright. Cool. It's short but I thought it was totally adorable.

Words: 251
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

My fathers are one of a kind. They're people who you always want to be around. Papa is very bubbly. He's always smiling and leaving socks all around the house. Daddy has a sense of humor not many can pick up on but he's always there to make you feel better.

"Papa!" I call.

He poked his head into my room, "yes?"

"Do I have the leave tonight?"

He gave me a confused look, "What do you mean?"

"It's the third Thursday of the month."

My fathers have a night to themselves on the third Thursday of the month. They don't think I know, but I do.

Papa blushed, "oh, uh, no you don't have too."

Daddy walked in and greeted us with a smile, "Hey guys! Do you want to have a family night tonight?"

I nodded happily and so did Papa.

I zoomed past them and plopped myself into our lazy boy.

Papa came in holding daddy's hand. Daddy went into the kitchen while Papa set up the movie.

"Papa papa papa! Can we watch Ponyo?" I asked.

He smiled, "Sure!"

"Hey Phil! Will you come help me get the drinks and snacks?" Daddy called from the kitchen.

Papa smiled at me, "I'll be back!"

After a few minutes I got up and crawled over to the kitchen, trying to be as sneaky as possible. There stood my fathers, kissing, seeming like there's no care in the world. I might be young but I know what true love looks like, because I witness it everyday with my fathers.