Amusement

Hi everyone! Hope you like the story but here is some useless info- my birthday is on Wednesday and I'm so excited! Anywhore, enjoy!

Words: 625

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Dan was nervous about getting on the new rollercoaster, it looked pretty big, but if he didn't his brother and his girlfriend would never let him live it down. They waiting in line for what seemed like way too long. They were given seats due to the popularity of the ride, Dan was sat next to a raven haired, lanky looking, guy. He looked a few years older than Dan but not by much.

"Are you okay? You don't look to good." The guy said.

Dan stuttered as the put on his harness, "Um yeah, I uh am fine."

"I'm Phil." The black haired boy smiled at Dan.

"Dan."

Phil smiled again, "Dan, I promise you, you're gonna be okay. This is actually my favorite ride here. I have never felt unsafe while riding it and I've ridden it a million times by now."

Dan was starting to feel a little more comfortable, "Okay."

But he was not 100 percent with the idea. He never has really liked rollercoasters, but here he is. On a huge coaster talking with a stranger. He soon realized everyone was buckled in and the ride was getting ready to start.

"Alright passengers everyone is buckled in and we are sending you up up and away!" The lady spoke.

And with that the coaster started moving. They had begun to go up a huge hill and Dan was feeling queasy.

"If you get scared you can hold my hand." Phil spoke with ease holding up his hand.

Dan felt like he knew Phil from somewhere. Just the way he acted and looked seemed so familiar. But Dan was thrown out of his thoughts as they flew down a huge hill, Dan yelling grabbing onto Phil's' hand, and Phil was laughing. But soon enough the ride was over and they were getting off.

Phil laughed, "Did you enjoy it?"

Dan slowly nodded, "Yeah, I think I did."

The two men walked over to the small picture stand that stood outside of the exit to the ride. They were laughing at everyones photos before theirs popped up. Dan looked absolutely terrified and Phil looked like he was actually enjoying the ride. They both decided to buy a photo. That's when Dan got a text from his brother saying they had to leave because Linda didn't feel too good.

"What's wrong?" Phil asked.

"My brother and his girlfriend are leaving because she doesn't feel good so that means I have to go as well."

Phil gave Dan a crooked smile, "I could just take you home."

Dan raised his eyebrow, "Really?"

"Well yeah of course. Where do you live?"

"Um GreenStone park apartment complex." Dan said unsurely.

Phils head shot up, "Wait what?"

"Green Stone apartment complex." Dan said a little louder.

"Which apartment?"

Dan looked at Phil like he was insane, "217."

"I live in 216! We literally live across the hall from each other!"

That's right. Dan went over to Phil's during the first few days he moved in for tea. Everything makes so much more sense. Dan knew he knew Phil from somewhere!

"Yeah, so we can ride some more coaster, then I could definitely take you home." Phil cheered.

Dan smiled, feeling better that Phil wasn't some creepy axe murderer, "Okay, sounds good."

And that is exactly what they did. They spent the rest of the day riding rides and making memories. They bought every photo that was taken during them on the rides, and by the time the night ended they had so many cheap toys from the games and photos that getting to the car safely was a little difficult. But by the time they reached the apartments Dan had fallen asleep and when Phil woke him up they decided to get everything out of the car the next morning, and promised they would hang out more often.