The Return

Hello! Have some fluff for my absence. There might be a part 2. Do you guys want that?

Rating: PG

Words: 635

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Dan's POV

"Hey Phil!" I hug my best friend as he walks into the living room.

He chuckles, "Hey Dan!"

"It's been so long, seven months now?" I question the older boy.

Phil nodded, "Yeah, but work is work. Even if it meant moving to America."

"You've completely lost your British accent." I laugh.

He smiled, "That I have."

"So, Phil, do you want to make a video with me?"

Phil stopped making videos when he moved to America for the company he was working for. He's been away from seven months and I have missed him so much.

Phil looked a little shocked, "Really?"

I nodded, "We could make a Phil Is Not On Fire Seven."

"I would love that!"

We went into my bedroom and I got the recording all set up. We did our random act and had loads of fun. The people were also shocked that Phil had made a return.

"Want to order Chinese?" Phil asked.

"That would be lovely." I reply.

We waited for the food to be delivered and just caught up. I missed having my best friend around all the time. He's leaving Sunday morning so he can make it back before work on Monday.

I walked into the living room with the food, "You wanna watch a movie?"

"Can we watch Ponyo?" He looked up to me with an innocent face.

I laughed, "Ponyo?"

"My roommate has an obsession with that movie and she's gotten me into it." Phil explained.

I felt jealous, "She?"

"Yeah, her name is Ky. Her and her girlfriend spend a lot of time drooling over animes and ham." 

We sat down on the couch and began watching to movie. I could see why they liked it so much, it was a great movie. Next thing I know we were both laying down and Phil had fallen asleep. I got up and began walking towards my room.

"Dan, could I, you know, sleep with you?" I heard a sleepy Phil ask.

"Of course."

He followed me into my room and we both got into my bed like we always used to do. Phil turned and began cuddling me and I wrapped my arm around him. I forgot how much I love him.

"Good night Lion."

"Good night Bear."