Sticky Notes

Hey ho my little cheerios! Av overview of this chapter: Phil leaves to visit family and finds a use for all the post-it notes he got in Japan. Also, I may or may not have a new book coming out soon... maybe.

Words: 445

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Dan went out to the shops to grab some things as Phil finished up packing. Phil finished quicker than he expected and didn't know what to do with himself. He caught a glimpse of the stack of notepads on his desk and picked them up. He grabbed a pen out of his jar and began to scribbling onto the paper.

"Bye Dan! I'll see you in a couple days!" Phil yells as he gets closer to his boyfriend.

Dan smiled and hugs him tightly, "Be safe lion."

"I will!"

Dan let out a sigh of relief, "good. I love you."

Phil kissed his cheek before getting on to the train, "I love you too Danny."

Dan headed back to their apartment, which now felt a little lonelier. He grabbed his laptop and plopped down into his normal spot on the couch. When he opened his computer there was a little sticky note on it.

"Hope you don't miss me too much! -Phil ❤️"

Dan smiled to himself and placed the sticky note in his pocket. He turned on his computer and started his work. After a few hours Dan finally decided to get up. He hasn't heard from Phil which worried him but Dan expected his precious little angle bean to be asleep.

He got up and slugged over to the kitchen trying to find something to eat. He turned and looked at their glass door which had a sticky note on it.

"Carefully Danny! There's a door here!"

Dan laughed and stuck the note into his pocket with the other one. He decided to have some cereal and ventured over to the fridge. On the milk was another note.

"We're almost out of milk... Hope you get some while you're at the store..."

Dan rolled his eye and found little notes like this the whole time Phil was out visiting his family. They were in his bedroom, the bathroom, the cupboards, their DVDs, his shirts, everywhere.

"Sleep well Dan!"

"I miss you already xoxo"

"I love you."

"I see that you're naked right now... That's hot."

"Text me."

"I MISS YOU SO MUCH DAN I FANT WAIT TO COME HOME TO YOU."

"Fuck me daddy.. Haha! Just kidding, you my bottom ;)"

And plenty more where that came from. Every time Dan found one he would miss his Philly more and more.

"Dan I'm home!!" Phil giggled.

Dan laughed as he pulled his boyfriend into a hug, "I loved your notes you left me."

"And I love you!"

Dan smirked, "now, what about this?"

Dan pulled one of the notes out of his pocket and handed it to Phil. He opened it turning bright red.

"Gladly."