Let's Go Out

Random drabble, I don't know honestly. The end of this was going to be kinky jealousy smut but I wasn't feeling it. 

Would anyone like to make a cover for my new story? PM if you're interest ^-^

OH AND TATINOF ON YOUTUBE RED ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY. IT WAS AMAZING THE FIRST TIME AND AMAZING THE SECOND. I REALLY WISHED I COULD GO BACK AND SEE THEM AGAIN AND POSSIBLY MEET THEM.

Words: 465

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"It will be fun! Just going out and having us time!" Phil gushed on.

I groaned, "Okay okay fine, we can go out."

Phil clapped his hands bouncing up and down like the angel he is and kissed my cheek. I smiled at his actions and pushed myself up to change quickly. We were out of the house within the next 10 minutes.

"What time is it?" I questioned.

Phil checked his phone, "It is ten."

"Would you want to go to the bar?"

Phil shrugged and smiled, "Sure why not!"

We walked hand and hand down the street to a close bar. I held open the door for Phil in which he responded by trying to curtsey. I quietly chuckled at his actions and headed in behind him.

"Hey there, what can I get cha?" The bartender asked.

We ordered our drinks as we sat at the bar. Phil and I made small talk, well he talked and I watched him. He looked so beautiful when he went on about things he loved. 

"I've never seen you around, have you ever been here?" The bartender asked Phil.

Phil looked away from me and over to him, "We normally come on Friday nights."

"I'm Jess, I work Saturdays."

"I'm Phil!" He chirped.

Phil shook his hand and then Jess went back to drying cups while making conversation, with my boyfriend. He was paying for Phil's drinks and they just laughed the night away.

"You have such a great laugh."

Phil blushed, "Oh thank you!"

"Phil lets go home." I blurted.

They both looked at me, "It's only midnight. Oh my goodness it's midnight!"

Phil smiled at the lost time and pouted, "I made a new friend. I don't want to go home yet!"

"No, we are definitely going home."

Jess injected himself into the conversation, "Home?"

"Yeah mate this is my boyfriend, who you got drunk, and I am taking him home."

I was jealous. I was extremely jealous. Phil said this night was supposed to be about him and I and Jess had to come ruin it all! We walked home, well I walked home while pretty much carrying Phil.

Phil spoke as soon as we got into the apartment, "Why are you do jealous Danny?" 

I chuckled and kissed his forehead, "Because he was flirting with you all night."

"No he wasn't!" He protested.

I sighed, "He was but you need to go shower and then get into you pjs"

"You can't make me." Phil was as childish as usual.

I smiled, "I'll shower get in the shower with you."

"Okay!" He clapped, rushing away to the bathroom.

I laughed before quietly yelling, "Only to make sure you don't fall over and break something. I can't have my love laying broken on the bathroom floor."