Marry Christmas

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE I LOVE YOU ALL! Sorry its so short! Yes, thats how I want 'Marry' to be spelled.

Words: 381

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Good morning! Good morning! Good morning!" Cody ran into Dan and Phil's bedroom.

Dan groaned and Phil laughed, "Good morning darling."

"Merry Christmas papa! Merry Christmas daddy!"

Dan shot up in the bed, "Let's go see if santa came last night!"

Dan and Phil had a six year old son who they loved very much. The three boys ran into the living room to hear a huge gasp coming from the small boy.

"Daddy daddy daddy! Look! He at the cookies papa made and we set out!"He yelled.

Dan gasped, "I bet he loved them!"

"Yeah! Papa makes the best cookies!"

Phil laughed, "Thank you Cody, and you and your dad have the biggest sweet tooth."

"What can I say, I like sweets."

"Daddy, do you want to help me open presents?" Cody asked.

Dan shook his head, "No buddy, you open them."

Cody ran over and started to open his presents. Phil pulled out a camera and was taking video of Cody opening his presents. Dan sat back and watched his sons expressions.

"Can I go tell Uncle Pj and Uncle Chris what I got?" Cody jumped up and down.

"Sure sweetie!" Phil called Pj and handed Cody his phone.

Cody ran into the kitchen and sat down talking to Chris and Pj. Dan and Phil were left alone in the living room. Dan turned and looked at Phil.

"I love you."

"I love you too Danny Bear."

"I got you something." Dan smiled.

Phil look surprised, "You did?"

Dan got down onto his knee and pulled out a box, "I love you with all my heart. We have a beautiful son who we take care of together and who means the world to me. I want you to be mine forever and I want to become a true family. Philip Michael Lester, will you marry me?"

Phil was all teared up, "Yes! Yes, I will marry you!"

The two men formed a tight embraced and Dan kissed Phil upon the lips.

"I love you so much Dan."

"I love you too Philly."

"I love you too Daddy and Papa."

The boys were surprised too see the six year old standing in the doorway holding the cellphone on the side.

"Whatcha got there honey?" Dan asked.

"I was on video."

"Did you film that whole thing?"

The boy nodded happily.

"At least he filmed it horizontally." Phil laughed.

"Merry Christmas my boys!"

"Merry Christmas Daddy!" Phil and Cody replied in unison causing everyone to laugh.